Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cinema Mod v1.4

by simmythesim Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 7:58 AM - Updated 27th Jul 2015 at 11:17 AM by simmythesim

138 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 82 Feedback Posts, 55 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Petr54
Cinema Mod has the conflict to Increased Sim Limit a resource UNKN 0x03B33DDF-0x00000000-0x676CCB4C0188CEC2
Excuse for my bad English

The new version 1.1(ReducedSims) is no conflict.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#52 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 7:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Petr54
The new version 1.1(ReducedSims) is no conflict.

Yeah, I accidentally included duplicated the Increased Sim Limit into the main part of the mod.
Test Subject
#53 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 11:06 AM
Polish translation:
STBL, Instance: 0x0F35DC0B9359B89D
0x19999979: Kino
0x1999997B: Kino - nieukończone
0x1999997C: Kina są świetnymi miejscami aby obejrzeć najnowsze filmy.
0xC46535F6: Odwiedź kino
0xC46535F5: Odwiedź kino z...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#54 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 12:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PancakeTom
Polish translation:
STBL, Instance: 0x0F35DC0B9359B89D
0x19999979: Kino
0x1999997B: Kino - nieukończone
0x1999997C: Kina są świetnymi miejscami aby obejrzeć najnowsze filmy.
0xC46535F6: Odwiedź kino
0xC46535F5: Odwiedź kino z...

Thanks for the translation! Since I'm busy converting some sinks today, I'll add it tomorrow.
Test Subject
#55 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 12:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmythesim
Can you remove the Zerbu - Venue List mod that came in with the School Mod and put in the "Modified Zerbu Venue List Mod" instead? Edit: Also, go to your The sims 4 folder, and if there is a lastexception file, pick the latedt one and post it here.

Yes, I did, I changed the Venue List Mod to the modified one.
And there's 6 lastExceptions, the more recent was one named "lastException" without numbers.
Here:
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img538/9945/4XJulf.png
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#56 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 3:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oBaixado
Yes, I did, I changed the Venue List Mod to the modified one.
And there's 6 lastExceptions, the more recent was one named "lastException" without numbers.
Here:
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img538/9945/4XJulf.png

Can you post the lastexception file here?
Test Subject
#57 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 4:03 PM
Default Go to School Conflict.
Hi. I was really excited for this mod and wanted to say thank you because i love the movies and now so do my Sims. However (sorry), my get to school won't work while this mod is installed. the option to go to school with my children and teens no longer pops up. they simply go to school without me as they did before the school mod was developed. Also, the Goth family bought my elementary school as if it were a normal lot. i deleted zerbu's mod list right away as you suggested and installed your modified version instead, but the trouble persists. do you have any suggestions? i'm sure it's probably me since I don't see any other posts about this problem; but i just can't seem to figure it out : (
Test Subject
#58 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 8:32 PM
Can you post the lastexception file here?

What do you mean?
Test Subject
#59 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 8:34 PM
also, I'm having the same problem that luhlly has.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 12:29 AM
it's good and fun idea ^^ !!
Field Researcher
#61 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 1:45 AM
Game loads forever, and it never ends, everytime I try to go on the cinema lot, it loads forever, help?

I was having the same problem so I decided to figure out what was the conflict and found that Neia's 'No More Same Sims Everywhere" was the problem. Took it out and now the Cinema lot loads. I hope that helps!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#62 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 9:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shae9
Hi. I was really excited for this mod and wanted to say thank you because i love the movies and now so do my Sims. However (sorry), my get to school won't work while this mod is installed. the option to go to school with my children and teens no longer pops up. they simply go to school without me as they did before the school mod was developed. Also, the Goth family bought my elementary school as if it were a normal lot. i deleted zerbu's mod list right away as you suggested and installed your modified version instead, but the trouble persists. do you have any suggestions? i'm sure it's probably me since I don't see any other posts about this problem; but i just can't seem to figure it out : (

Can you post a picture of your mods folder?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#63 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 9:35 AM
What do you mean?

Copy and paste the contents of the lastexception file here.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#64 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 9:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shae9

Sometimes the venue lot types reset to their original version. Also, put back the school in your town and it should probably work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 3:39 PM
I love this mod but now every build I make shows as modded, which is a problem if I want to share something with no cc that I made.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 5:06 PM
This is awesome! Is there anyway you could make this work as a theatre? Where comics and musicians can perform for an audience?
Test Subject
#67 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 8:25 PM
Copy and paste the contents of the lastexception file here.

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>d4b4fb7a56eb4d7e559863ad</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc</sku><createtime>2015-07-04 20:02:04</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.7.65.1020-1.200.000.115.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>build_buy.py:365</categoryid><desyncid>d4b4fb7a56eb4d7e559863ad</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata> File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner.py", line 278, in spawn_sim File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 1363, in create_sim_instance File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\baby\baby_utils.py", line 114, in run_baby_spawn_behavior File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\baby\baby_utils.py", line 39, in assign_to_bassinet File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\build_buy.py", line 365, in object_exists_in_household_inventory KeyError: 'Failed to load Household Inventory' </desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>d4b4fb7a56eb4d7e559863ad</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc</sku><createtime>2015-07-04 20:02:04</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.7.65.1020-1.200.000.115.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>build_buy.py:365</categoryid><desyncid>d4b4fb7a56eb4d7e559863ad</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata> File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner.py", line 278, in spawn_sim File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 1363, in create_sim_instance File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\baby\baby_utils.py", line 114, in run_baby_spawn_behavior File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\baby\baby_utils.py", line 39, in assign_to_bassinet File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\build_buy.py", line 365, in object_exists_in_household_inventory KeyError: 'Failed to load Household Inventory' </desyncdata></report>
</root>
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#68 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gothippy
This is awesome! Is there anyway you could make this work as a theatre? Where comics and musicians can perform for an audience?

Maybe...
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 6:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bellawillow
I love this mod but now every build I make shows as modded, which is a problem if I want to share something with no cc that I made.

I've had that happen to my lots when I knew for a fact there was no CC in my build, but when I would save it to my gallery, it marked it as having CC. I made a comment in the sims forum and they said sometimes the game things there is CC if you have CC in your mods folder. Their suggestion is to exit the game, move your CC out of the mods folder, reload the game, go back into your build, then save it again and the modded option should be gone. Quite a pain the booty if you want to make builds that don't have CC, but you have CC in your mods folder. I wish there was a way EA would make a button to unload CC from the game after it is already loaded and vice versa so we wouldn't have to keep exiting and moving the CC around.
Test Subject
#70 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 2:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FizzMidnight
I've had that happen to my lots when I knew for a fact there was no CC in my build, but when I would save it to my gallery, it marked it as having CC. I made a comment in the sims forum and they said sometimes the game things there is CC if you have CC in your mods folder. Their suggestion is to exit the game, move your CC out of the mods folder, reload the game, go back into your build, then save it again and the modded option should be gone. Quite a pain the booty if you want to make builds that don't have CC, but you have CC in your mods folder. I wish there was a way EA would make a button to unload CC from the game after it is already loaded and vice versa so we wouldn't have to keep exiting and moving the CC around.

Thank you. I appreciate the advice.
Test Subject
#71 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 3:00 PM
This mod makes my game keep load and nothing also but loading.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 5:03 PM
When I tries to go to the cinema lot, it loads forever, I removed like ALL my mods, I only let Go To School, someone help me, I'm gonna rage.
Test Subject
#73 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 7:17 PM Last edited by barbaraluv22 : 6th Jul 2015 at 7:38 PM.
Hi, I haven't tried this mod yet but I'm already noticing a problem. When I go to the gallery, the "retail" tap/option is no longer available. It was there with the old version of zebru's mod but after I removed that and added yours it no longer allows me to the option to select the retail option from the gallery.

EDIT: After testing your mod out, it conflicts with GTW real bad. Not only can I not listen to the songs that came with GTW, I can't even go to work (or school) at all. This was a good idea but it's disturbing my gameplay. I have to uninstall.
Test Subject
#74 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 10:49 PM
I deleted no more same there but still the cinema is stuck at loading.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#75 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 8:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by barbaraluv22
Hi, I haven't tried this mod yet but I'm already noticing a problem. When I go to the gallery, the "retail" tap/option is no longer available. It was there with the old version of zebru's mod but after I removed that and added yours it no longer allows me to the option to select the retail option from the gallery.

EDIT: After testing your mod out, it conflicts with GTW real bad. Not only can I not listen to the songs that came with GTW, I can't even go to work (or school) at all. This was a good idea but it's disturbing my gameplay. I have to uninstall.

Odd, I have Get To Work and it works fine. I haven't changed any music files, though. What are the other mods you have installed?
Page 3 of 6