Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Project: More Sims In The World!

by arkeus17 Posted 4th Jul 2015 at 6:56 PM - Updated 11th Sep 2019 at 11:25 PM by arkeus17

218 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 135 Feedback Posts, 82 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 9
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 9:01 PM
Thank you more bartenders are great!
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 9:40 PM
Very nice set of mods. It gives more options for the amount of sims than other similar mods, which is good, as some PCs are better than others and its nice to experiment just how many sims my PC can handle before it explodes into a big fiery ball that can be seen from space. Thanks for giving me the many options to experiment. And giving us more bar tenders for each venue is a lovely addition. Well done.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 10:22 PM
thank you so much! this is really necessary may I ask if it is possible to ma a mod for LESS visitors?^^ when i Play a small retail shop ist too much sims and i'd like to spend more time with each cutumer without having the stress with complaining and leaving sims. greetings satu
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Satureja13
thank you so much! this is really necessary may I ask if it is possible to ma a mod for LESS visitors?^^ when i Play a small retail shop ist too much sims and i'd like to spend more time with each cutumer without having the stress with complaining and leaving sims. greetings satu

There is a mod by cyberops called customers wait forever. Hope this helped
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 12:50 AM
Oh this is perfect. Most of my lots have more than 15 Sims and I noticed that there aren't as many walkbys or Sims at Venues when certain households were live. Thank you. With a better capacity, not only will the game stop using my playable Sims as bartender or workers, but it also gives me more choices when I randomly pick townies to become apart of my playable households.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 5:03 AM
thank you so much
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 5:42 AM
is anyone getting infinte loading screens ?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 1:43 PM
Can I use multiple files simultaneously? Or just one? Sorry for my bad English.
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kiwisims_4

Chances are it is your computer that cannot handle this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 1:38 AM
thank you, great
Inventor
#12 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 5:50 AM
Does this work with zerbu's gts mod? I kinda want my schools to be hectic

Check out my Simblr
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 7:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Satureja13

I 'm working on a mod to serve more customers at once , it might help you

Quote: Originally posted by kiwisims_4

If this happens to you , try disabling the option of "Sims textures uncompressed ", or use a version that supports your pc

Quote: Originally posted by Petr54
Can I use multiple files simultaneously? Or just one? Sorry for my bad English.

You can use the 4 mods at once, but be sure to extract the files within the 4 zips , and choosing only one of each that are within

Quote: Originally posted by VentusMatt
Does this work with zerbu's gts mod? I kinda want my schools to be hectic

Yes , it works perfectly! If you have more than 20 students , all appear in the school (the most students, will depend on the version you chose the first mod )
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 1:30 PM
Does the More Sims to Lots : (The part of the mod that allows more sims on community lots, not the bars, lounges, and nightclubs) bring more sims to Lots labeled as generic too?

The new Create-A-Sim is definitely an improvement.

http://i.imgur.com/ZM6KgPa.png
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 8:40 PM
Muito Bom!! Valeu mesmo =)

Great work!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 10:09 PM
Has anyone tried this mod on a laptop yet? I really want this but am contemplating getting it :$
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 6:56 AM
Hi!

Great mod guy! Thank you so much!
How many Sims are in 2x? Have any idea?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by African~Amore
Does the More Sims to Lots : (The part of the mod that allows more sims on community lots, not the bars, lounges, and nightclubs) bring more sims to Lots labeled as generic too?

Not sure , I will now check

Quote: Originally posted by Ceunon20
Hi!

Great mod guy! Thank you so much!
How many Sims are in 2x? Have any idea?

Do not have a certain number , each lot this different from the other , but the maximum is 30 appearing at peak schedule in some lots
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 1:14 PM
Thanks a lot for this awesome mod!
I would like to ask you if there is any conflict with "More ppl at the gym or More Staff at the hospital". Thanks in advance.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 6:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Garkman
Thanks a lot for this awesome mod!
I would like to ask you if there is any conflict with "More ppl at the gym or More Staff at the hospital". Thanks in advance.

Has Conflict with "more people at the gym". And it does not conflict with more staff at the hospital
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 6:17 PM
This is so great. Thanks for creating and sharing this! <3
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 1:07 PM
Is it updated for the spa day game pack? Btw love this mod!!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 6:14 PM
Im using the 2x version and whenever I go to the gym it is packed! I have the 5x walkby and 150 district limit but whenever i go to the gym there are NO WALKBYS . Is anyone else having problems like this?
Field Researcher
#24 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 9:50 PM
I am using more sims at Bars Nightclubs and Lounges!! since this update when my sim Going to a Bar or lounge or Nichtclub,My game load endless, I must close the game every time
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 7:11 AM
Hello. Can you please teach me how to install this mod? step by step? I somehow don't get the instructions. thank you!
Page 1 of 9