Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Game of Thrones House Sigil Tattoos

by jupe Posted 4th Jul 2015 at 1:04 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 4:04 PM
thanks you
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 4:04 PM
thanks you
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 6:06 PM
I really appreciate this creation. I wonder if you'd consider making the Bolton House Sigil and its words? The Flayed Man and the words "Our Blades Are Sharp", would make SUCH a cool tattoo! And I actually have Ramsay Bolton in-game, along with Reek, ha ha. I would love to 'decorate' them. lol XD
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 9:20 AM
I would like this better if there was an option without the words - just the crests.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 6:40 PM
I could probably do something about taking the words off. Wouldn't be difficult.

As for the flayed man, I'll see what I can come up with. If it looks good, I'll add it to the package.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 12:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jupe
I could probably do something about taking the words off. Wouldn't be difficult.

I appreciate that you will consider doing that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 3:46 PM
These are awesome!! Thank you very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 4:32 PM
Really cool. Would it be possible to place the tattoos on the middle of the back, rather than on the top?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 3:34 AM
This is the greatest thing ever!
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 9:17 AM
i was wondering if you was going to do a update version as this doesn't work with the new update.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 1:18 PM
Brilliant How about a smaller version for upper arm left and right?