Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Distant Oasis Apartments

by triciamanly Posted 9th Jul 2015 at 5:14 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 5:34 AM
Yay, more in the Distant Oasis series! I like a cohesive, themed hood.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 8:53 AM
Another great lot for my sims. Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 8:00 PM
I'm in love with the Streetwater Villas Apartment! Such a unique design, but it totally flows with the overall concept of Distant Oasis! I especially like the appearance that the railing gives off, great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 1:33 AM
I like playing in apartments. Here there are 2 new for my collection. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 2:26 AM
Thanks for sharing your talent!
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 11:40 PM
I love this neighborhood, but I'm afraid to rezone Sweetwater Villas as an apartment. It looks like it's a beach lot, and Sims Wiki advises against using rezoning cheats with beach lots, saying they will corrupt the terrain.

Has anyone made it work for AL?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LovelyRita13
I love this neighborhood, but I'm afraid to rezone Sweetwater Villas as an apartment. It looks like it's a beach lot, and Sims Wiki advises against using rezoning cheats with beach lots, saying they will corrupt the terrain.

Has anyone made it work for AL?

Thanks for the information LovelyRita. I didn't know that but will try to do it to see what happens. Will let you know.

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Thanks for the information LovelyRita. I didn't know that but will try to do it to see what happens. Will let you know.

I found this thread that says the issue is when a Sim is moved into a beach apartment lot, the terrain drops down several stories. http://modthesims.info/t/302405

Other players have seen this happen with apartment buildings that are built on uneven terrain. I noticed after placing the Lava Rock Apartments and rezoning them, the pool water dropped about 10 stories down into the ground. I tried removing it with the pool tool but couldn't.

I'll try the fixes suggested in the thread and report back.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 2:51 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th May 2017 at 3:28 PM
Thank you