Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS2 to TS4 - Retro Fireplace

by LOolyharb1 Posted 13th Jul 2015 at 1:46 AM

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 2:49 AM
Oh, thank you much! I loved this fireplace from the Sims 2... It's just so retro and so perfect!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 5:22 AM
I loved TS2, and it makes me so happy to see conversions from that game! I'm glad we have talented creators like you to convert these items to share with those of us who don't know how to create CC.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 8:33 AM
I have been hoping for this fireplace. Thank you for this conversion - it looks great!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 11:55 AM
I have missed this one, wish there was a few more colors like dark green and purple (light & dark). Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 2:20 PM
Always liked this one,thanks! We need more like it and hanging ones as well.

Thanks again....
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 3:02 PM
Default Ts2 Conversion Request
Hi, I've sent you a private massage, but as I'm not use to this, I'm not sure if you received it, so I'm copying and pasting in here. So sorry to bother you. First of all, I wanna thank you for all the converted stuff that you have been doing for the TS4 community. I must say that I have never requested anything in all these years of playing, guess it is cuz I never missed something as I do now. I'm building a grocery store and these are the things I'm missing:

1- The snacks and soda machine from TS2 Apartment Life. If you could convert them to refrigerators and keep the colored glow (the smooth light around them) according to its swatches.
2 - the community grocery food displays (the 3 types with the corners, the one that is like a fridge, the one with vegetables and the one with frozen boxes ).
3 - these 2 stoves http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=227611 (guess this one is from Seasons) http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=131785 (there is a mint recolor of it http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=132076 )

I know it might looks a lot of things but you are the only one that can save me. My sims can't live without those things. I'll love you ever after if you make my dreams come true. Sorry if I sound too desperate, but I'm. Please, if you accept my request tell me and I'll wait :lovestruc Btw I hope my english is ok to you understand.
Since now I thank you for your attention!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 3:25 PM
Great Job :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 5:22 PM
thank you, one of my favorites, thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 7:41 PM
Just downloaded from your tumblr and following. Thank you for doing this object, I am in tears of joy. *HUGS*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 8:25 PM
Thanks for these fireplaces for all of us to enjoy !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by elizabethvii
Hi, I've sent you a private massage, but as I'm not use to this, I'm not sure if you received it, so I'm copying and pasting in here. So sorry to bother you. First of all, I wanna thank you for all the converted stuff that you have been doing for the TS4 community. I must say that I have never requested anything in all these years of playing, guess it is cuz I never missed something as I do now. I'm building a grocery store and these are the things I'm missing

Sorry, I don't do requests!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 12:19 PM
great!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 3:05 PM
Thank you so much can't wait to see these in my game. Awesome job.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 10:53 AM
This is awesome! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 2:26 PM
I love these fireplaces so I'm so happy that you converted them. Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 7:17 PM
Thank you for creating and sharing. This looks great!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 11:34 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Mar 2016 at 1:37 PM
This one was always my favourite. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Apr 2016 at 12:38 AM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th May 2016 at 9:32 PM
I do love the fireplace and it looks great in my Sim's house, however I do have one minor... comment. The *hidden* mantel slot, located in the chimney's pipe. I say hidden, b/c when Sims place their dirty glasses or bowls there, they completely disappear from existence, and you only know they are there when the pipe starts fuming green a day or so later!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 29th May 2016 at 2:05 AM
awesome, exactly what i need! great job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 2:50 PM
Thanks! Just what I needed to make Steven Universe's beach house!
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th May 2017 at 12:57 AM
YES! I loved all the retro options in the Sims 2 and I'm so stoked you've converted some!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 12:07 PM
Thank you for this. It is wonderful. Do you think it would be possible to make it in orange?
Page 1 of 2