Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

From GTA 5: the Cockatoos Nightclub

by Flora2 Posted 22nd Jul 2015 at 1:16 AM - Updated 25th Jul 2015 at 10:08 AM by Floraflora2

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 4:51 AM
The preferred nightclub of H20 Delirious and SilentDroidd.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 9:26 AM
I love your Los Santos builds, please keep doing them

I'd love to see you tackle the Chamberlain Hills homes, where Franklin starts out, as you did a previously brilliant job on rundown homes.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IAmDeath
The preferred nightclub of H20 Delirious and SilentDroidd.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 6:25 PM
Keep em coming!!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 12:24 AM
This looks great! Thanks for sharing!
One Minute Ninja'd
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 3:55 AM
Nicely done! Thanks! It will find a treasured spot in my game.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 10:36 AM
All of your GTA lots are wonderful! Keep 'em coming! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 11:45 AM Last edited by Floraflora2 : 14th Oct 2015 at 2:55 PM.
You are all too kind to encourage me. Thanks a lot!

To baskerwil: I share your thing for that Strawberry/ Chamberlain Hills/ La Mesa-ghetto type architecture and textures - I really love them. On the other hand, I play in a custom world in Sims 3 that by default came with several residential houses of that style, created by the creator Coasterboi. At the moment, I don't feel that I can build any better than those made by him/her, and everybody can have them who downloads Angel City and copies these houses into their lot inventory. (Although, I'm afraid you need Monte Vista, too, for the dirty-edged wall textures!) So Coasterboi had already done the Chamberlain Hills/ Grove Street part, packed into his/her custom world, I think. But who knows... gangbanger neighborhoods houses are very tempting to recreate... :D
Screenshots
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 6:59 AM
I need more realistic community lots. Thank you for creating this! I'm getting sick of EA-made lots..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 5:13 AM
All your GTA V lots are superb. The effort put into each one can be clearly seen.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Oct 2015 at 4:47 PM
awesome..!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 8:21 PM
Thank you.