Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sandtrap Bachelor Pad

by RayanStar Posted 5th Aug 2015 at 5:51 AM - Updated 11th Aug 2015 at 8:55 AM by RayanStar

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 3:39 PM
Thanks!!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 5:30 PM
Lovely house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 5:46 PM
This is awesome! I really like the style of the whole thing but I don't understand why a bachelor would need His and Hers sinks(two bathrooms worth at that). I thought that was a married people thing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by huumon
This is awesome! I really like the style of the whole thing but I don't understand why a bachelor would need His and Hers sinks(two bathrooms worth at that). I thought that was a married people thing.
to be honest i don't know much about bachelor pads, neither have I seen one before, I just made this from my imagination for the new month theme, and I added a bathroom downstairs because I did not know what to do with that small room, and i thought it would be inconvenient for someone to have to go upstairs and pass by the bedroom to use the bathroom.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 9:55 PM
Awesome design!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 11:55 AM
beautiful , thank you for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 9:02 PM
Either way I love it, just wanted some clearing up about the double sinks. Your interior and exterior design skills are awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 3:36 AM
Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 1:03 PM
Thank you very much. I am always looking for a great designed house such as this!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 8:51 AM
Kudos!
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 7:12 AM
For some reason when I try to put it on a lot it goes "error" and doesn't load. I have it in the tray folder like all my other lots. Its a lovely house so I would like to use it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 8:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by raichann
For some reason when I try to put it on a lot it goes "error" and doesn't load. I have it in the tray folder like all my other lots. Its a lovely house so I would like to use it.
that is quite weird, I am not tech-savvy, so I can't really help you, But I changed the file, maybe try it now? and see if it works
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 9:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RayanStar
that is quite weird, I am not tech-savvy, so I can't really help you, But I changed the file, maybe try it now? and see if it works
I'm afraid that didn't work either. But its ok, Thank you for trying it just might be my game.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 7:16 PM
Lovely! Not the classical modern design, this is unique yet modern!
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 1:39 AM
hi, only a question, which version of the game do you have?, thats because when i try to put your awesome house in a corresponding size lot i have the mesage "system fail" or "error en el sistema, then your home doesnt appears... i was reading that this "fail" is for the version of the game... mine is 1.7.10.20
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 5:20 PM
Lovely!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by giomiri
hi, only a question, which version of the game do you have?, thats because when i try to put your awesome house in a corresponding size lot i have the mesage "system fail" or "error en el sistema, then your home doesnt appears... i was reading that this "fail" is for the version of the game... mine is 1.7.10.20

even though it's about 2 weeks late of me to say, but my game version is 1.10.57.1020, maybe that's why it didn't work for you, again sorry for being late, it's hard keeping up with all the comments
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 11:53 PM
Thank you!