Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Florida Contemporary

by triciamanly Posted 13th Aug 2015 at 11:41 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 1:12 AM
It's gorgeous! I always love getting new houses. Well done!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 1:20 AM
Love seeing your new houses - they're gorgeous.
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 3:01 AM
Ahhh this is well-made. I am loving the elevated chess nook and bar area so much! Jimmy Phoenix! he's one of the few sims that I nabbed from the sim bin. He came with uni. He actually lives in your Skyline Drive home in my game, though he is and elder now. He was the one that had a 'man cave' on the top floor of Skyline Drive.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 3:35 PM
Nice! Looks like it might belong in Miami Great job

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 1:44 PM
love seeing your new style of houses. amazing taste, can't wait to see some more!!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
Ahhh this is well-made. I am loving the elevated chess nook and bar area so much! Jimmy Phoenix! he's one of the few sims that I nabbed from the sim bin. He came with uni. He actually lives in your Skyline Drive home in my game, though he is and elder now. He was the one that had a 'man cave' on the top floor of Skyline Drive.

Charmful! I should have remembered Jimmy from your Skyline house. I just have never played with him. I had Uni installed and then I did a system restore for some reason I can't remember and it uninstalled. Jimmy was still in the bin though but when I placed hiim on the lot he had Elvis hair and was wearing a black cowboy shirt with shorts. Thanks so much for commentin.

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 6:51 PM
Many thanks to my fellow sims 2 friends for your lovely comments!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 9:15 AM
Can't wait to move my sim family into this home!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 2:57 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 5:39 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th May 2017 at 5:24 PM
Thank you