Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Blue Lady (No CC)

by caitawesome Posted 19th Aug 2015 at 11:15 PM - Updated 29th Oct 2015 at 9:04 PM by caitawesome : Corrected lot size

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 12:06 AM
lovely!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 3:03 AM
Very clever use of arches, mirrors and columns around the fireplaces, as well as the ornamentation and spire atop the coned roof.
Very impressive.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 11:24 AM
It's absolutely gorgeous! I love the level of detail and ornamentation you've used all over the lot. :lovestruc
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 9:23 PM
Beautiful home, both inside and out! I love how consistent the interior is with the exterior, that isn't always easy to pull off.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 3:00 PM
Beautiful house! But it looks so lonely... it needs some sisters
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 3:25 PM
This is so pretty! My favorite shot is the living room with the ornate fireplace. It sets the tone for the whole house, vintage elegance!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 8:14 PM
Thanks for the compliments, everyone! ^^

@diamondnell I was considering it - still haven't decided if I should try lot adjusted rowhouses that would fit snugly together, or just more like the Blue Lady that are stand-alones.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 4:27 PM
Could you do a base game only version? I love the house but I'm on Mac running the Super Collection which only goes to Bon Voyage. I have a totally Victorian Era hood and this house would look great with the other houses I have in the 'homes' area of the hood.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 9:27 PM
@zheyrryhn Unfortunately I can't use the AGS since I'm using the Ultimate Collection. I could try to recreate the house on my MacBook Pro with my original copy of the Sims 2 (if anything, it'd definitely be base game and mac compatible). That's only a tentative possibility at the moment, though.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by caitawesome
@zheyrryhn Unfortunately I can't use the AGS since I'm using the Ultimate Collection. I could try to recreate the house on my MacBook Pro with my original copy of the Sims 2 (if anything, it'd definitely be base game and mac compatible). That's only a tentative possibility at the moment, though.

Thanks for your reply. It's a great house. I seriously wish I had the Ultimate Collection so I could use it.

Keep up the great work. Even if I can't use the houses you make, I'm sure a lot of people will.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 5:34 PM
bella
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th May 2017 at 5:14 PM
Thank you