Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 1 - Posters

by douglasveiga Posted 19th Aug 2015 at 4:55 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 10:16 AM
Whenever I see something that uploaded by douglasveiga, I know it's gonna be great, and this was! My simmies love it <3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 1:33 PM
This is fantastic! I love it!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 4:54 PM Last edited by desiree101 : 19th Aug 2015 at 9:17 PM.
When I first read about this, I thought 'Yes! Just like CCLoader but for pictures!' These 'loaders' have so much possibilities! Books? Did someone say books?
Thank you so much for this, DV
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 6:43 PM
The Sims 1 had the most charm of any of the sims games; thanks for this reminder of it!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 6:50 PM
memories. thank you. i still have my sims 1 and i think hot date, livin' large, and house party. i think i'm gonna go look for them, and install them. :lovestruc
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 8:54 PM
So I put the PhotoSetLoader and this mod into my TS1 game and my computer crashed. It won't even startup now...

Nah, just kidding. Great stuff!
Scholar
#8 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
So I put the PhotoSetLoader and this mod into my TS1 game and my computer crashed. It won't even startup now...

HA! Good one
I only read the first line when I saw this message in my inbox, and I was going to reply after thinking to myself 'What?? What's he on about? Shame on Igazor, he should know better than this! Why didn't he read the instructions properly....?' etc, etc etc.
That will teach me to read the whole comment, eh? :p
Scholar
#9 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tsyokawe
memories. thank you. i still have my sims 1 and i think hot date, livin' large, and house party. i think i'm gonna go look for them, and install them. :lovestruc

You still have them intact after all this time? I only have the House Party CD and it doesn't even run anymore (the CD, that is!) lol
Mad Poster
#10 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor

Horrible! You're such a prankster! :D

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 11:37 PM
The nostalgia. I love the original Sims 1 and still have the complete collection. Thank you, douglasveiga. <3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 1:35 AM
What a great bit of nostalgia, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 1:33 AM
Sadly I never got to play the original Sims, but these posters are great! Really well done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 12:20 PM
Thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 6:38 PM
Loved The Sims Complete Collection Tyvm!!!