Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Canyon Heights

by triciamanly Posted 19th Aug 2015 at 7:42 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 8:27 PM
nice! I love those townies too lol
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 9:37 PM
I could see this in one of my downtowns! interesting fencing on the patios, are those windows?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 8:18 AM
such a awesome crypt!
It's nice that some people still spending so much time to create somethin for TS2
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
I could see this in one of my downtowns! interesting fencing on the patios, are those windows?

Hi Charmful! Yes. the fence is a double grid window which can be used to go around the floor boards of your house. This could offer privacy for Sims who only want people to see their feet. The window can be placed diagonally as a fence using allow45degreeangle etc but not as a window since although I have tried I haven't mastered that skill. Hope you can put this in your downtown hood!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 2:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DizzyBoo
nice! I love those townies too lol

Thanks DizzyBoo, for commenting! The new neighborhood with all my canyon houses will be comprised solely of townies except for the one Sim I created to start it all (I've forgotten his name but he married the maid, . I really appreciate your comments Dizzy! Sims 2 forever!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CheesecakePraline
such a awesome crypt!
It's nice that some people still spending so much time to create somethin for TS2

It's so great to get encouragement! Thanks Cheesecake! I have Sims3 But I just never got anywhere with it, so it's Sims 2 forever for me!

]
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
It's so great to get encouragement! Thanks Cheesecake! I have Sims3 But I just never got anywhere with it, so it's Sims 2 forever for me!

same here . and sims is the only game I never get too old for I guess
I think I give it a try with TS4 soon but Sims2 will always be my #1
do you know/like TS4?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CheesecakePraline
same here . and sims is the only game I never get too old for I guess
I think I give it a try with TS4 soon but Sims2 will always be my #1
do you know/like TS4?

I wanted to get Sims 4 but then read some reviews that said the building tools weren't that great and building is my thing. I have Sims 3 and have been enjoying actually playing especially with Ambitions ep but I never have had success with building Sims 3, So I'm with you, Sims 2 will slways be my favorite.

]
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 10:25 PM
Thanks for this great achievement, the field of 30 suits me perfectly. Circle of friends.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jlouis
Thanks for this great achievement, the field of 30 suits me perfectly. Circle of friends.

Thanks so much jlouis! It's so nice to get your comment!

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 12:01 AM
Wow! Such great talent!! I am so happy to see that TS2 hasn't become obsolete. There is still some amazing people out there who have a gift, and you are one of them! Thanks so much!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 2:56 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 10:33 AM
Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th May 2017 at 5:21 PM
Thank you