Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bijou Family Living (BG - No CC)

by AndrewGloria Posted 24th Aug 2015 at 7:46 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 9:12 PM
Welcome to the ranks of creators, Andrew! Time to bask.
Scholar
#3 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 9:29 PM
Bravo! A wonderful starter. I'm amazed how much you've been able to pack into a 1x2.

One caveat, though, and not your fault: Any career involving a helicopter (Military, Politics, and Business for example) will have problems with the helicopter arriving on a lot with frontage 1. That said, I have a lot of such lots in my 'hood and am careful with them. Bijou is going to be a welcome addition!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 10:43 PM
Congratulations Andrew, you now get to eat the secret creator cookies! Very secret because... there aren't any! But you do get to have an orange name. Great to see this up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 11:17 PM
Love this! I'm crap at building houses, so I love to see creators come up with houses I can download... especially ones that don't have two pages of custom content. I'm a Mac Simmer, and these things add up way too fast for my poor, pitiful, Eaxis-stunted download folder.

So yes, more like this would be appreciated.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 12:18 AM
Thanks so much for making this! As someone who lets all of my sim families have far too many children, I really appreciate a starter house that has space for more than one or two sims!
Instructor
#7 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 5:39 AM
This is the perfect starter home. I dislike the little lots that have no room for Simmies to move around and this certainly takes care of that. I love having two bathrooms very much. I have never been able to get a starter home built on my own because I deplore the lack of space. So my houses are always large and empty until money is made to buy stuff.Once again a huge thank you,
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 6:06 AM
Congratulations
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 2:18 PM
Congrats Andrew - glad to see it up.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 5:20 PM
I'm glad to see it uploaded. It's a nice first upload. Congratulations Andrew!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 6:56 PM
Love it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 1:49 AM
Since my sims don't tend to move out of their original home, I usually need a home that will handle at least a small family on a starting budget, so this is awesome! Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 12:26 AM
Love Your house! The colors really do make the house pop out!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 4:56 PM
Thanks, Andrew! I need a nice starter house for my Family sim, who intends to fill it with as many children as she can, as quickly as she can, but who doesn't have a lot of money to work with. They'll probably be a one-income family for the duration, so it's important to get a house that they won't have to trade up.

Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 2:56 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 1:53 PM
Thanks for sharing this. Keep it up. :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th May 2017 at 5:02 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 8:45 PM
Thank you very much for your work. I loved it. It is an excellent job.
It looks great in my game