Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Back to Hogwarts set - 2 Fireplaces x 7

by Blackgryffin Posted 30th Aug 2015 at 2:15 AM - Updated 30th Aug 2015 at 5:04 PM by Blackgryffin

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 3:25 AM
YeaH came back and saw more. I'm getting it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 10:54 AM
Which screenshots show fireplace-hypnotik2 and which one shows fireplace-oldskool2?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 12:59 PM
awesome!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by artrui
Which screenshots show fireplace-hypnotik2 and which one shows fireplace-oldskool2?

Old Skool set is the firsts screenshots. The ones with the fireplaces on the left. They have a larger shelf.

Hypnotik set is the lasts screenshots. The ones with the fireplaces seen from front view. They are a bit taller.

The screenshots are now tagged accordingly

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 2:41 AM
gorgeousness!!! thank you guys ^_^
Field Researcher
#7 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blackgryffin
Old Skool set is the firsts screenshots. The ones with the fireplaces on the left. They have a larger shelf.

Hypnotik set is the lasts screenshots. The ones with the fireplaces seen from front view. They are a bit taller.

The screenshots are now tagged accordingly

Thanks!

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 1:56 PM
ghogin !!! how are you ? always glad to see you around

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 11:41 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 7:20 PM
This is perfection! Where can I find the stacked books that you have next to the fire place and in the corner?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 7:25 PM
Default Ah! Found it! nvm
Quote: Originally posted by BlackPiano
This is perfection! Where can I find the stacked books that you have next to the fire place and in the corner?

Ah! Found it! nvm