Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Llamark Electronic Cash Register Recolours

by Michelle Posted 10th Sep 2015 at 2:36 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 5:14 AM by Michelle

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 5:14 AM
Thanks, Michelle!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 7:46 AM
Everything you make is awesome! You're so good at life!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 7:22 PM
Yet another one of your recolours that I didn't realise I desperately needed until I saw it! Thank you for sharing! :-D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 9:00 PM
What's the .obj file for?
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 11:19 PM
@babygirl4595, sorry hun, please ignore/delete the .obj, it shouldn't have been in the zip file.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 12:06 PM
Nice Thanks!!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#8 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 12:41 AM
Wow ! I must have went blind for a second, to have miss these " beautiful" register re- Colors the lack colors will be perfect In my ice cream store. They are all great.. :lovestruc Thanks for your work.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 10:21 PM
I Really love your recolors. I like the wood colors and LACK colors. Thanx for making all the recolors you made
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 6:58 AM
love your downloads
Field Researcher
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2019 at 5:29 PM
The LACK recolors folder is reading empty and I know it's not... but I cannot move them into it's parent folder at all, and I'm purposely running Windows XP Professional 32-bit on my machine, and I need those LACK colors!
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Dec 2019 at 7:05 AM
@Cloud_Strife - Last time someone had this problem I advised them to check they had the latest CEP, turned out they didn't. Can you try the files below and let me know if they work please.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  LlamarkElectronicCashRegister-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle.zip (365.1 KB, 8 downloads)

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep