Replies: 22 (Who?), Viewed: 4915 times.
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 3:49 AM
Default Ice cream Shop or store
Would anyone know where to find a "functional" ice cream shop or store when I say functional I mean where the Sims is able to buy and "really" eat the ice cream. Or is there a mod for that ? Thanks

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 4:05 AM
Functional ice cream machine by rockethorse here: http://rockethorse.livejournal.com/2347.html Serves vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry sundaes.

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 4:09 AM
Did you not like the shops on here? https://www.modthesims.info/brow...=ice+cream&gs=1

I think it was pcsims on the graveyard that had the icecream machines or Exnem, one of those.

Edit:Now Esme's post shows up. That is Exnem's, not rockets, they just recoloured it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 5:41 AM
@ esmeiolanthe WOW ! It's really a functional ice cream machine, thank you so "Very Much" for the great link.

@ joandsarah77 WOW ! This is wonderful, the creator with the Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins ice cream lot, in one of her thanks to give credit to the Retail Sims with the link was perfect.
I went there at Retail Sims and got all of the items needed to create my ice cream shop with an Collection files for everything, I am so excited to build and add another shop to my game. With everything you all help me find.

Thank you and thank you both for your help, this is why I just love MTS and it's members there always a helping hand here. Ok I can rest now, and start building maybe over the weekend

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 8:22 AM
Lol, love your enthusiasm for ice-cream Simonut.

I have a small ice-cream parlor in one of my subhoods using Exnem's machine, it works well and they sit at the tables to eat.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by esmeiolanthe
Functional ice cream machine by rockethorse here: http://rockethorse.livejournal.com/2347.html Serves vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry sundaes.

Do you have the mesh? The link with it is not working!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 11:11 AM
Just go on the Booty and find Exnem.

~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joandsarah77
Just go on the Booty and find Exnem.

Thanks! I found it also at Sims Cave.
There are also pancake cart, hotdog cart and so on. Are they safe to use?
I don't want any stand that creates an NPC, I want they are used and run in my home businesses by my sims.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 11:23 AM
I've used the pancake cart, it seemed a little glitchy but okay. It might just have been in a bad place near the edge of a lot. I wanted to try it so I just slapped it down on an owned lot in a small bit of space. I haven't tried the hot dog one. No NPC on the pancakes.

~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 11:27 AM
Thank you Jo, I will try them too.
I was worried because I read on the forum that it is unsafe to delete stuff that creates NPC, and if some things are too glitchy or cause conflicts I always delete them.
OT. Oh and thank you also for suggesting me in another thread (Stupid and random questions) the mods for visitors taking shower and going to sleep, they works perfectly =)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#11 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 12:35 PM
That is correct. If a piece of content creates an NPC and you remove it, you are deleting the NPC sim, and deleting sims is a VBT.
Did I? Well good then.

~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#12 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 5:43 PM
Do be aware that the hot dog cart, ice cream machine, and other similar items contain custom foods, and pulling custom foods is also a VBT unless you are very good with SimPE.

D'oh! I can't believe I messed up that the ice cream machine was an Exenem originally! I guess I have to turn in my master's degree in Finding Out Stuff And Citing It Correctly now. Sorry!

Theorist
#13 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 6:02 PM
Aren't the Exnem files included with Rockinghorse's recolors, or do we need to get his files too?

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 8:12 PM
She says,
Quote:
All the files you need to make the machine work are included for your convenience.

so I assume you don't need anything else except from downloading her files.
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 10:35 PM
I Now need this Sculpture By TheNinthWave the link is broken here the image below it was a conversion from Sims 3 for Sims 2. If any member have another link to get it please leave it here. Thank you.

Image will get larger if click on.
Screenshots

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#16 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by esmeiolanthe
Do be aware that the hot dog cart, ice cream machine, and other similar items contain custom foods, and pulling custom foods is also a VBT unless you are very good with SimPE.

D'oh! I can't believe I messed up that the ice cream machine was an Exenem originally! I guess I have to turn in my master's degree in Finding Out Stuff And Citing It Correctly now. Sorry!

We all have bad days.

Good spot on the custom food though! I had totally forgotten the ice-cream and pancakes were custom food! What about the hot dogs? Could they be pulled from the game?

I like those deco items, I don't have them myself. What is it called Simonut?

~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#17 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 10:58 PM
Well, the game does have hot dogs, so... Maybe? That would require input from someone who knows more about coding than I. My tendency is to go "It creates food, therefore I should never never remove it!" Even if it's just pulling a food from the game really.

I can't link coz I'm on a tablet at the moment, but Google "sims 3 to 2 Katy perry sweet treats" plus either "amovitamsims" or "jennisims" and you should find lots of stuff. Both jennisims and amovitamsims did nice conversions of many things from that set including ice cream deco. Not sure if those exact items, but I bet you could use what they did.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#18 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 11:45 PM
First link up is the Conversion Database, Jennisims goes to an annoying log in page. amovitamsim has a working link, but not to the deco asked for http://amovitamsim.livejournal.com/13668.html other items that might be useful though.

Yes I agree, I would assume custom as well simply because that is the safe option.

~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 1:09 AM
The link to TheNinthWave's Showtime Ice Cream Sculptures for The Sims 2 has been fixed, you can download it HERE. If there is any thing else on TheNinthWaveSims you need, that has a broken link please let me know.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#20 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 1:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joandsarah77
We all have bad days.

Just a reading comprehension fail. :p

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#22 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 1:48 AM
Thanks Michelle I couldn't find it for the life of me.

~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 4:10 AM Last edited by Simonut : 26th Sep 2015 at 5:12 AM.
@ Michelle I am crying here "not " because I am sad, but because of tears of "joy" Thank you so very much for the fixed link

@ joandsarah77 I am also "happy" with tears because of the most wonderful link you left here for more Ice cream items.
I got ice cream so much on my mind, that today at the grocery store I came out with a gallon of chocolate & vanilla ice cream.

@ PlatinumPlumbbob Thanks yes I went there yesterday and found a few Items I like the ice cream wallpaper that is there in the parlor.

Note: I would like to invite all of you and your Sims and family over for "Free" ice cream at my Parlor. Please leave all Pets home.