Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tanoak

by MrDemeulemeester Posted 21st Oct 2015 at 2:31 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2015 at 4:59 PM
Can you pack the CC? Thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2015 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by erik96joe
Can you pack the CC? Thanks

I had most of the CC uploaded but it was flagged numerous times so I had to take it down. Sorry.
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 11:34 PM
Thank you for sharing such great creations. Will you please help me? I downloaded Modern Neutrality and Modern Darkness when I opened both lots, the Neutrality had the white wallpaper/painted wall by the piano (second slide) and the wall in the bar back where the vase is on the table with picture above (third slide), also had the wallpaper/paint missing from the wall The other white wall isn't included in the slides. The Darkness has the exterior tan wall color missing. If you can just post who they were created by, I will search for the correct wall coloring. I would substitute but I feel your work would no longer be authentic. Thanks for your help. I've downloaded 11 of your homes and working on downloading the remaining.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sunrisemoonlight
Thank you for sharing such great creations. Will you please help me? I downloaded Modern Neutrality and Modern Darkness when I opened both lots, the Neutrality had the white wallpaper/painted wall by the piano (second slide) and the wall in the bar back where the vase is on the table with picture above (third slide), also had the wallpaper/paint missing from the wall The other white wall isn't included in the slides. The Darkness has the exterior tan wall color missing. If you can just post who they were created by, I will search for the correct wall coloring. I would substitute but I feel your work would no longer be authentic. Thanks for your help. I've downloaded 11 of your homes and working on downloading the remaining.

Hi, thanks for the feedback.

For Modern Darkness it seems I accidentally omitted the paint for the exterior. Here is a link to download the missing paint: http://simsrocuted.tumblr.com/post/...are-these-walls

For Modern Neutrality, I believe the missing wallpaper you're referring to is the fabric walls by K-Hippie. I reinstalled the house and the walls that I used with this wallpaper were bare for me too. The version I used may be an old one so you may have to manually reapply the wallpaper to the walls. The wallpaper color I used is k-wall-fabric-brownie-feeling-04.
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrDemeulemeester
Hi, thanks for the feedback.

For Modern Darkness it seems I accidentally omitted the paint for the exterior. Here is a link to download the missing paint: http://simsrocuted.tumblr.com/post/...are-these-walls

For Modern Neutrality, I believe the missing wallpaper you're referring to is the fabric walls by K-Hippie. I reinstalled the house and the walls that I used with this wallpaper were bare for me too. The version I used may be an old one so you may have to manually reapply the wallpaper to the walls. The wallpaper color I used is k-wall-fabric-brownie-feeling-04.

Thanks for your reply and allowing me to make changes.