Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1331 Prescott Street (Charmed neighbourhood) University required!

by Henrik Posted 15th Apr 2005 at 9:29 AM - Updated 2nd Mar 2006 at 5:06 PM by euroboyPN

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 4:57 AM
OMG your lots are rad. They keep getting better.
Instructor
#3 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 2:24 PM
that's cool!
How do I upload a lot to this site? Can someone tell me!
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 3:53 PM
the weather has been great down here for your vacation,,,,hope you had a great time........
thank you for the house its a wonderfull addition to my love of Charmed
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 4:32 PM
Beautiful lot , very impressive.
Thank you for sharing it.
#6 Old 9th May 2005 at 8:52 PM
well. I usually dont like houses with 3 floors but this is definatetly an exception!! Well done.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 12:44 AM
Just want to say that I love all of your houses. So far I have found the Charmed manor and this one but I promise if there is more I will find them and get them! lol Keep up the great work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 8:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Adriana_Willow77
Just want to say that I love all of your houses. So far I have found the Charmed manor and this one but I promise if there is more I will find them and get them! lol Keep up the great work!

Thank you
Here are some links to my other houses:

Southern Pleasure: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=51054

Clearwater Drive: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=52761

More houses are coming when i get the time to finish them

Have a great weekend everyone

:howdy:

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 11:37 PM
Thanks so much for the links euroboyPN it helped alot! keep up the great work and Ill keep an eye out for it
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 11:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Adriana_Willow77
Thanks so much for the links euroboyPN it helped alot! keep up the great work and Ill keep an eye out for it

Thanks I just finished my two versions of the Halliwell Manor, both the studio set manor and the "original" manor, you can find theim in residentials I will now start working on the rest of the neighbourhood but it might take some time

:howdy:

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 12:38 AM
hey henrik i have been trying to get this lot for some time now and its just not working for me can you PLEASE help me out PLEASE i love the way it looks and i want to try it out and i cant
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 5:02 PM
I can't wait for more of the Charmed neighborhood houses. My daughter and I watch the show and now she wants to play the characters. Where can I find your Halliwell Manor? It wasn't on this site anymore when I found this house.

Thanks again!!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 10:05 PM
Very good and acurate, 5stars!