Replies: 5 (Who?), Viewed: 669 times.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 12:15 PM Last edited by gummilutt : 22nd Feb 2016 at 8:37 PM.
Default No toothbrush on cheap sink default replacement
It's always bugged me that the Simple Sink has a toothbrush on it, because that makes it a very weird option for community lots. Yet it's the cheapest-looking sink so there are many occasions where it would be the best option. It'd surprise me if I was the only one bothered by it, so I'm wondering, has anyone seen a default replacement for this sink that removes the toothbrush?

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 12:18 AM
Hey hun, not sure if anyone has done a default without the toothbrush, however, it was very easy to remove. All the original texture images would have to have the shadow removed as well. The problem would be with recolours as the shadow of the toothbrush is on the texture image.
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 1:05 AM
I made the same discovery earlier today, when I went to see if I could just remove that part of texture. I don't know how to remove shadows, so I went and worked on my submission to this months theme instead. I thought about asking you for help, but I figured I'd see if it had been done already before bothering you

Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 2:14 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 29th Nov 2015 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Please use upload queue
I removed the shadows, I've included the MESH...it is not a default replacement and it is not compressed. Can't wait to see what you submit for this month theme.
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 2:57 AM
You're the sweetest ever. Thank you so much <3 Don't get your hopes up, it's nothing special

(EDIT: You were probably already thinking it, but you should upload that here. I bet lots of people would want it )

Link Ninja
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 3:08 AM
TIL there is a toothbrush on that sink.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Test Subject
DELETED POST
3rd Nov 2016 at 9:49 AM
Default pedestal sink
This message has been deleted by HugeLunatic.