Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ayana Bahia: Beautifully Brown & Multicultural Collection

by Yoshiiteza Posted 27th Nov 2015 at 7:53 PM - Updated 27th Nov 2015 at 8:15 PM by Yoshiiteza : Forgot to add a creator's note.

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 11:57 PM
I have to wonder if someone were to upload a sim named "Courtney Johnson: Wonderfully White" How would it be perceived and received? Nevertheless... cute sim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 10:18 AM
The BIO was well written.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jessim
I have to wonder if someone were to upload a sim named "Courtney Johnson: Wonderfully White" How would it be perceived and received? Nevertheless... cute sim.

Hmmmm........I currently cannot decipher if this comment is just sarcastic or serious.

I personally would never consider calling a sim beautifully brown would be problematic, although I am quite positive a creator of such an upload as "Courtney Johnson: Wonderfully White" would feel the same. With there still being a profound lack of brown/darker sims available for upload, or in the entire sim series. Reminding someone who may feel negatively about having a darker complexion, that yes, "you're skin is just as beautiful too!" is not a bad thing. Especially if the sim or viewer in question is of an multi-ethnic origin, or isn't the typical complexion of whatever ethnic background they may have.

Either way "Courtney Johnson: Wonderfully White" could receive more positivity or negativity, depending on the commenter. In a world where the lightest skin is/has been often chosen over the darker one for various reasons. A little reminder that tanned, brown or black skin doesn't make you less than those who are not, shouldn't be as problematic as you seem to be making it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim3D3
The BIO was well written.

Thanks! Wasn't expecting anyone to like the small bio.
There isn't much for me to work with yet in TS4.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 6:52 PM
This is beautiful! Just awesome!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 7:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KyoSay
This is beautiful! Just awesome!

Thanks!