Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mid-Century Modern Redux (No CC)

by caitawesome Posted 30th Nov 2015 at 5:47 PM - Updated 30th Nov 2015 at 11:46 PM by caitawesome
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 8:13 PM
I knew this was 50's before even reading the description. Love how you decorated the interior using that time period as well. Beautiful! I'm so glad I didn't live in the 50's but I wish we'd bring back some of their aesthetic, the architecture, the clothes, and the milkshakes! Some of the music was awesome too. And the beatniks! My kinds of folks. You made me think of all that so this is a very evocative lot!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 11:51 PM
Thank you!! I very much appreciate well done NO CC homes. This one is breathtakingly lovely.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 12:10 AM
I love how you did the chimney and half wall combo - very nice
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 12:49 AM
Nice exterior aesthetics and floorplan. I especially like the little garden thingie next to the main bath - clever idea.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 2:21 PM
WOW! This is incredible! Thank you for sharing
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 12:41 AM
Beautiful house! So unique, and I just love the style. It looks so homely and welcoming. :)
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 1:36 AM
Love the roofline and chimney. Fantastic house, thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 2:43 AM
Absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about it, the curb appeal, the floor plan, the furnishings! Great work! I especially love that little itty bitty outdoors space seen from the bathroom, totally awesome!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 2:07 PM
I love :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th May 2017 at 8:48 PM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 6:34 PM
Thank you! It was the perfect house to plop a favorite family of mine in.