Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sweeping Success Staircase Recolours

by Michelle Posted 1st Dec 2015 at 9:53 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:57 AM by Michelle

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 3:08 AM
Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 3:33 AM
Thank you! always wanted these to be recolored, can you please recolor the mansion and garden stuff stairs?
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 4:39 AM
@bubblegumfish - There were 3 sets of stairs that came with Mansions and Gardens the ones I just recoloured, 'A Stair to Remember by Smart Deco' and 'A Stair to Not Forget by Smart Deco'. Which stairs are you think of hun?

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 11:38 PM
The "A Stair to Remember by Smart Deco" please.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 11:04 PM
Oooh, beautiful, just beautiful my dear! Thankyou so much.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 8:54 AM
Thank you! The Apartment Life wood themes should spruce up my old-looking mansions quite nicely.

But at the risk of looking like a perfect nincompoop, what are "LACK" and "MALM" colors?
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 10:26 AM Last edited by Michelle : 5th Dec 2015 at 10:38 AM.
@Pizzatron-9000 - Don't worry I have been asked that before. The MALM and LACK colours are real IKEA furniture colours that Maxis used in the 'IKEA home stuff' pack. I added the Orange, Purple and Turquoise to the LACK Colours, they are also real IKEA colours, after receiving several request for them.
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Inventor
#9 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 12:18 PM
I think I understand the references now. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 7:22 AM
I love these stairs but they don't fit in my medieval game. Perfect for a noble's manor house. Thank you so much for recoloring them! Any chance you'll pooklet these some time in the future?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 1:18 PM
I love these recolours! Especially the coloured ones are beautiful. Thanks a lot! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 8:54 PM
These are wonderful! Thank you so much.