Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Craftable Pottery

by plasticbox Posted 20th Dec 2015 at 4:51 PM - Updated 22nd Feb 2016 at 1:49 PM by plasticbox

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 39 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Icy Spicy
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 5:40 PM
This is quite awesome!Thank you so much.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 6:32 PM
Oh! Sorry -- I think I forgot to include the translations. I'll check and re-upload in a minute!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Oh! Sorry -- I think I forgot to include the translations. I'll check and re-upload in a minute!

Sweet! I'll grab them ASAP, I already have a sim with a shop waiting to test it!
lol I was deleting my post to change it from Thanks to report a problem - didn't we used to have this option before in the edit menu???? so here it is again:

Wow! This looks so fun! The fact that there's no design tool and that we'll have to mold a ton to get a full assorted set is very clever ^^ Thank you for this
I'll be changing all the prices though to make it worthwhile to sale in shops (probably 5§ the mold, 100§ per plate/mug and 200§ the vase) so I do hope they're 'sellable'
Edit: Erm there's a small problem, the pie menu is empty. My game is in French, the pie menu options should still show in English, no? The outcome message was empty too.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 6:52 PM
Reuploaded, thanks for catching that!! =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 6:54 PM
Amazing mod, I love your amazing touches to the game like the pot with flowers you pick :) Thanks! You read our minds!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 7:10 PM
Thank you so much for this! Will this conflict with coolspear1's 'Tuning mods to keep certain handy items in sims inventory' mod?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 7:26 PM
No, the pottery blob is a different object as far as the game is concerned (it has custom tuning) -- I suppose I edited the same thing though (the put down strategy is changed), so they should both behave the same way if you're using that mod.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 7:39 PM
This is SO awesome! Thank you so much! I love arts and crafts.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 8:32 PM
Wow, I didn't even know you could do things like this. Handy/artistic sims will love making these.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 8:48 PM
This is awesome!! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 8:53 PM
This is great. Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 9:00 PM
very awsome idea thanks for making it
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 9:04 PM
Would it be possible to tie this into the create copy ability with other craftables that came in GTW? Currently creating a full table of the same style cups/plates isn't really viable.
The no design tool philosophy is great but once you've created a certain style it'd be nice to be able to copy it at a price.
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Reuploaded, thanks for catching that!! =)

It's working perfectly and they're selling like hotcakes (even though I raised the prices a bit haha); the customers love them. My favorite are the dishes, they're so cute! It will be fun challenge trying to get a full assorted set and it will be the perfect gift for the heir of each family
That's a really fun addition and brings back the nostalgia of those dishes my Sims 2 sims made
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daviisim
Would it be possible to tie this into the create copy ability with other craftables

They already have Func_CloneNormalMin (at least the cups do) -- IIRC for the interaction to be available they would also need a catalogue category (which means they would become recolourable, which I don't want). Should be a simple edit though.

On this occasion I would like to ask that people do not distribute clones (copies) of these objects in public that have been made buyable or copyable. I really want the objects to be obtainable only by crafting. You can of course edit them for personal use or share them privately, but I don't want to see any downloads like that. Thank you.

Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 9:44 PM
this is awesome !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 10:01 PM
This is awesome, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 10:54 PM
Thank you! I can't believe how you always make such cool things. You are so creative. I have downloaded everything you have ever made. Thanks for making my game so much more fun
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 11:47 PM
You are such a Sims genius! Thank you so much for all the great work you do, both as fixes and as innovations -- and really, Sims 4 needs a bit of both, doesn't it? You're the best!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 12:15 AM
Love it! Thanks for sharing. :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 12:57 AM
Amazing! Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 8:10 AM
Amazing and talented work! Thankyou
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#24 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 2:27 PM
Cute idea, nice to have more variety in craftables!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 2:50 PM
So cool! I can't wait to try it out.
Page 1 of 3