Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 3:30 AM
Default Help with Wallez
I downloaded it but when I click on the application....it flashes but doesn't open
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 4:28 AM
The way it works is that you pull your XML onto the icon, so that it generates the package (also opens the console output). It doesn't have an interface.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 7:33 PM
I am a newbie with SIms 4 what XLM. I need a good easy tutorial
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 7:39 PM
http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...ng_walls_Floors

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 3:24 AM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 3:36 AM
Oh man...I used to so enjoy making walls different than most......I guess I won't be doing that anymore...it just looks so difficult
Alchemist
#7 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 7:35 AM
Hi CloudDancer, Bakie wrote a really nice and straightforward video tutorial that shows how to make seamless walls and he posted it HERE . This tutorial does not require you to use .xml and I hope you'll give it a try. Making walls for Sims 4 is fun using that tutorial
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 5:49 PM
Thank you so much Orangemittens
Alchemist
#9 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 2:32 AM
You're welcome. I'm glad you found it helpful