Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines - Damsel

by ElPresidente Posted 16th Apr 2005 at 5:29 PM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 12:36 AM
Wow, it's absolutely identical. Beautiful XD

Are you going to be making more?
#3 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 1:55 AM
Heh! GREAT JOB! Now if we can only get a few of Damsel's lines translated into Simlish...

Hmm, lets see. I know lot's of people are clamoring for Heather and Nines... I think I'll break from the pack and request that you do either Lacroix, Ash or Beckett for your next one....
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 3:42 AM
Sweet, I was looking forward to another one. Your work is AWESOME. They all look amazingly like their counterpart.
Guess I'm the only one here that wants Smiling Jack, I mean, come on, the guy is a legend in the old World of Darkness... Not just someone made for Bloodlines. ^_^
Regardless, if you do make any more, I'll download it as soon as I see it.
#5 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 3:53 AM
w00t!! thank you thank you!
#6 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 4:57 AM
How weird. I JUST stopped playing Bloodlines a few minutes ago (mainly because I did something stupid without having saved for a while), and I was thinking about making a Damsel myself! Yours looks way better than anything I could come up with, damn near identical to the game. I'll add my voice to the others (for my first post, no less -- hi everyone!) and request some of the males. Personally, I'd love LaCroix or Smilin' Jack, but Beckett would be great too. Keep it up!
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 6:35 AM
Looks JUST like her!
*Thumbs up*
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 6:41 AM
That is a GREAT rendition!
I also would like to see Jack, Beckett would also be kewl
the player Malkavian (female) in standard and hvy leather vertions hehe
would download LaCroix just so I can let him starve over and over again hehe
Was just a great game, still havent done all the endings I want to but I still love the solo ending V^^^^V
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 6:43 AM
I just notessed, the LsL Icon, what old memories that brings up, maybe that is someone I could try for, but he would need a shorter and fatter mesh body, huge head
#10 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 8:14 AM Last edited by Aidan-St : 17th Apr 2005 at 8:18 AM.
It's awesome, the clothes looks just like the Damn Sail herself...

I d/led both Jeanette and VV, but this one's probably the best of the lot. Great job!
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 9:32 AM
Thanks for the great comments folks. I'd have to say I'm happiest with Damsel out of all the ones I've done so far. I've always been happy with the textures but this time I think I nailed Damsel's face mesh too.

The part I'm happiest with though is the image on her t-shirt. I had to draw that from scratch in Adobe Illustrator since I couldn't just cut it out of a screenshot as Damsel's breasts kind of distorted the design somewhat. :P

Anyway I do plan on continuing to make these whenever I get a spare moment. Next up I might do LaCroix simply because he should be fairly easy... just a business suit, etc.

Smiling Jack is going to prove more difficult than I originally thought simply because the beards that come with TS2 aren't long enough or they are too bushy (esp in the moustache area) so if anyone is a mesh personage I'd love if if you could give me some Jack facial hair. I have a similar problem with Nines as well. If you check the Mesh request forum I've made a relatively simple request in there.

Thanks once again for all the positive feedback folks, comments like these are what keep me plugging on with this project.
Instructor
#12 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 2:40 PM
i love it xxxx
#13 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 4:21 PM
Great! I've loved all of your sims so far so keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 4:29 PM
Actually, I'd love if you could make the models for the different clans, female and male. I'd love to have a couple Toreadors and Malks running around my game <3
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 7:26 AM
You're back!!!!
With another wonderful Vampire skin!!!!!
I was waiting for you since Velvet!!!!
Glad you're back! You did and incredible job like always

Your biggest fan
ManuFla
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 12:42 PM
Awesome job thanks .. I love all your vampire skins.. i don't supoose you would try to do any from Vampire The Masquerade : Redemption.. I would love to have Christof ( and I Know the grafics suck ..LOL)
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 8:23 PM
Please do a Therese i need her to go with Jeanette, if you could make Therese to the standard of all your other bloodlines then it would be amazing!

PLEASE DO THERESE! did i stress it anough? i love therese please... i think i've said what i ment to now
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 12:09 AM
Well its the long weekend in Australia this weekend so chances are I'll be throwing up a couple more sims during this time. Both Therese and LaCroix should be fairly quick for me to do so they're next.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 1:32 PM
Very Good!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 1:34 PM
ozzie ozzie ozzie oi oi oi!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 3:28 PM
Great job on Damsel! Among the rest of your vampires, this one is the best
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 8:28 AM
Nice work ElPresidente. It will be fun to use your bloodlines skins in the Nightlife EP when it gets here. I hear they have added vampires to go with the zombies.
#23 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 11:26 PM
And in case no one realises it yet, Vampire Bloodlines is the best damn game I ever played in my whole life, and I'm abotu to turn 30 and started in the early 80's with Spectrum and Commodores...

Awsome work, really is.. I second the reuqest for the "Oh what?? Your a god damn Malkavian? great, so not only am I layin here bleedin to death, but then I have to figure out what you just said too! "

Or something like that :P

Malks rule!
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 10:24 AM
I love it!
Really tank you for it! :D
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 2nd May 2005 at 4:50 PM
Wow it's identical!! Very good job! Off to look at the others..
Page 1 of 2