Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wolf Claws For All

by Callia-Evergreen Posted 25th Jan 2016 at 1:48 AM - Updated 23rd Jun 2023 at 3:01 PM by Callia-Evergreen

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 9:48 PM
Cool!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 11:02 PM
Looks great!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 2:26 AM
Love!!! perfect for my Creature sims :) Thank You!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 6:58 PM
They work great!! Thank-you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 6:09 AM
wow thank you so much for this creation and thank you for your time you put into it and thank you for making sims 3 mod still is sooo cool now my where wolf look awesome thank you thank you ......=) =0
Mad Poster
#7 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 2:56 PM
Why is everything you do just so frikkin perfect? :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 5:20 AM
Awesome work as always!
It'd be really neat if you had a try at making some sort of snout accessory, but I figured that'd have some clipping animations.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 6:32 PM Last edited by Camkitty : 2nd Feb 2016 at 5:49 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by paperfriends
Awesome work as always!
It'd be really neat if you had a try at making some sort of snout accessory, but I figured that'd have some clipping animations.

It would indeed have a LOT of clipping animations, but I am working on have made a snout thing. it's not exactly an accessory, it's more like a combo of an accessory, makeup, and some... unusual slider settings, but the effect works rather well.
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 4:49 AM
Camkitty!
Love the mods, they look great, and I'm thrilled to see that your keeping up to date with your posts! However I've found a bit of a glitch; whenever I combine the nails with the tail mod as a werewolf sim, my game crashes. I have the feet mod also but I tested through them and it's the tail mod + nails + werewolf that does the deed, otherwise they work just fine on a normal sim. Would love to use all three of these excellent mods for my gaming if this can be figured out.
Keep up the great work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 8:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ezrae
Camkitty!
Love the mods, they look great, and I'm thrilled to see that your keeping up to date with your posts! However I've found a bit of a glitch; whenever I combine the nails with the tail mod as a werewolf sim, my game crashes. I have the feet mod also but I tested through them and it's the tail mod + nails + werewolf that does the deed, otherwise they work just fine on a normal sim. Would love to use all three of these excellent mods for my gaming if this can be figured out.
Keep up the great work!

Yea, I've been getting a lot of reports about the tail in particular crashing people's games. I'm not sure why it would be causing problems with the nails in particular, but I suspect that the tail is so glitchy because it uses the hair shader to get the fur effect to work, and accessories don't seem to play nice with that shader. Probably sometime I'll try to figure out a better category that works properly with the shader, like facial hair, or something that supports transparency properly. In the mean time, I've found that putting the tail on them before any other accessories sometimes helps, though I have no idea why.
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Camkitty
Yea, I've been getting a lot of reports about the tail in particular crashing people's games. I'm not sure why it would be causing problems with the nails in particular, but I suspect that the tail is so glitchy because it uses the hair shader to get the fur effect to work, and accessories don't seem to play nice with that shader. Probably sometime I'll try to figure out a better category that works properly with the shader, like facial hair, or something that supports transparency properly. In the mean time, I've found that putting the tail on them before any other accessories sometimes helps, though I have no idea why.

That's very interesting, I'll give it a try. Thanks! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 10:04 AM
Claws are rad! It's a lovely model.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th May 2016 at 1:15 PM
Awesome claws! I've been looking for stuff like this for a while.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 1:37 AM
Oh snap crackle and pop! Stumbled on your creations! Bigpaw says thanks! /dls
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 6:50 AM
wont stay when my char is in wolf mode. what do?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 6:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dracon56
wont stay when my char is in wolf mode. what do?

The easiest way to do this is to make an extra outfit for your sim and switch them into it after they transform.
If you have MasterController, you might be able to edit the accessories for the werewolf form in CAS.
There's also a way to edit the werewolf outfit (which is called "special") using MasterController, but I've found that sims don't reliably switch into it when going into werewolf form.