Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 bedroom 1 ½ bath farmhouse with a barn - No CC

by CaliBrat Posted 28th Jan 2016 at 2:20 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 4:28 PM
I like your farmhouse! It looks beautiful! Nice first upload!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 5:27 PM
Congrats on your first upload! Your farmhouse is furnished beautifully -- well done.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 5:29 PM
Well, I do have several families who are looking to move out of their rowhouses or apartments and into the country, so this house won't be on the market for long! Thanks for uploading.
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 6:10 PM
Thanks ya'll, it was nice to wake up and see it approved. It was inspired by a WCIF post by thomaz from a Jessa's "Let's Play" video. I just tweaked it up a bit.

I thought I'd linked in HP's country MM fridge, trash compactor, and dishwasher, but seems it didn't stay. So for those who wish to keep the country theme in the kitchen are are interested you can find them here
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 1:44 AM
Love this lot. I've moved a bachelor farmer in already. Thanks!

By the way, it seems that sims can't access the soil due to the flowerbed fence. Just if you wanted to edit that.
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 6:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Snufflepaws
Love this lot. I've moved a bachelor farmer in already. Thanks!

By the way, it seems that sims can't access the soil due to the flowerbed fence. Just if you wanted to edit that.

I thought I'd checked that and had no issues. I'll go double check it. Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 7:56 PM
I don't have words.. THANK u so much! Awesome lot =))
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th May 2017 at 6:45 PM
Thank you