Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

7 Walls – Wood Skandinavia – set 1 & 2

by Blackgryffin Posted 28th Apr 2016 at 12:57 AM - Updated 4th Mar 2020 at 5:57 PM by Blackgryffin : Better textures. Better file !

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 11:20 AM
Love all your walls by the way!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 11:30 AM
defiantly be using these walls thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 2:31 AM
Someone's been busy! busy!. I need external sidings with brick trims for the bottom floor to match your simple siding on the top floor. I had a bunch of siding I made for Sims2 and I miss it so. There isn't even anything to match the top floor to the bottom with EA's stucco....what's with that? Very frustrating. Can't seem to get the hang of the new tools to recreate my many Sims2 floors...and I so miss being able to build two story homes that match top and bottom floors.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 1:24 AM
Nice and thank you.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 1:54 AM
Welcome back to my own walls after 2 months of absence and many "qui-pro-quo" with some capricious staffer around .......... So, thanks ( a lot ) to all people who have already downloaded these walls before and welcome to all people who enjoy these walls

happy/hippie Sims !

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th May 2016 at 11:26 AM
Nice! Thankyou!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th May 2016 at 1:41 AM
Where can I get the alien poster?
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th May 2016 at 9:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SamRocker12
Where can I get the alien poster?

If you check the "Related Downloads", I try to state wcif what are in the screenshot
Glad you like it I Want to Believe Poster

Thank you everyone for the kind words

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Scholar
#10 Old 9th May 2016 at 7:50 AM Last edited by Morphar : 9th May 2016 at 8:06 AM.
The normal wall panels in Sweden looks like https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panel:
Lockpanel (cover panel?): Vertical panel with equal sized boards that overlap each other.
Locklistpanel (cover boarding?): Vertical panel where a thinner "strip board?" covers the space between wider boards.
Omvänd Locklistpanel: Inverted locklistpanel.
Fjällpanel: Horisontal panel with special boards with a profile that make rain and snow leave the wall faster. Drop nose?

Can you make a locklistpanel for me, please.

About the paint:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falu_red

Edit:
Sorry I didn't look on all photos. Probably number 10 and 11 are the ones I need. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 10:41 PM
beautiful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Jan 2022 at 3:55 AM
Thanks, these walls are great!