Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jocelyn De La Rosa (No CC)

by Ireallyhateusernames Posted 22nd Feb 2016 at 6:41 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2016 at 1:29 AM by Ireallyhateusernames : EP/SP Information.

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 8:15 PM
Quite a beautiful, sexy sim. Even greater that she is CC free. I generally do not favorite much, but this sim is an exception.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dboyd205
Quite a beautiful, sexy sim. Even greater that she is CC free. I generally do not favorite much, but this sim is an exception.

Thanks, I really appreciate your kind comment. I am glad you like her!

Close your eyes for your eyes will only tell the truth and the truth isn't what you want to see. In the dark it is easy to pretend, that the truth is what it ought to be. Living is easy with eyes closed; misunderstanding all you see - anyway the wind blows, it doesn't really matter (much) to me.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 11:17 PM
All credit to you for making a CC free Sim who is actually beautiful You are a true artist Thank you for sharing your work
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 12:06 AM Last edited by Ireallyhateusernames : 23rd Feb 2016 at 9:44 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Lorry
All credit to you for making a CC free Sim who is actually beautiful You are a true artist Thank you for sharing your work

Thank you so much, your words are much too kind. I truly appreciate it! If you like this sim, please take a look at some of my other sims, they have a similar look while still being unique and they are also CC free, save my first sim.

Close your eyes for your eyes will only tell the truth and the truth isn't what you want to see. In the dark it is easy to pretend, that the truth is what it ought to be. Living is easy with eyes closed; misunderstanding all you see - anyway the wind blows, it doesn't really matter (much) to me.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 1:58 AM
Thank you very much, she is really beautiful.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 6:32 AM
Beautiful!. Thanks for sharing her.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 6:57 AM Last edited by Ella Michelle : 23rd Feb 2016 at 6:58 AM. Reason: spelling
Jocelyn is SO beautiful I can't help but add her into my game! Such light, lovely features with eyes that shine! She reminds me somewhat of an actress on my favorite soap, General Hospital, who plays the character of Sabrina. :) She is the first sim from here for me to install into my game! I'm pretty picky too so my compliments to you. I'll have to go take a look at your other sims!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 7:30 AM Last edited by Ireallyhateusernames : 23rd Feb 2016 at 9:44 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Tamas
Thank you very much, she is really beautiful.

Quote: Originally posted by Garkman
Beautiful!. Thanks for sharing her.

Quote: Originally posted by Ella Michelle
Jocelyn is SO beautiful I can't help but add her into my game! Such light, lovely features with eyes that shine! She reminds me somewhat of an actress on my favorite soap, General Hospital, who plays the character of Sabrina. She is the first sim from here for me to install into my game! I'm pretty picky too so my compliments to you. I'll have to go take a look at your other sims!

Wow, I am actually a little overwhelmed (in a good way) by everyone's kind comments. I was honestly not expecting this much positive feedback. I want to graciously thank you all so very much. Yes Ella Michelle, I looked up the actress you mentioned and there is some resemblance.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 9:46 AM
Very beautiful!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 4:59 PM
EP & SP required.
EP and SPs are required for her to show up properly. Since I have only the base game, Jocelyn was stripped of a lot. She still looks great after fixing up though so I'm still very pleased with this sim.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 5:31 PM Last edited by Ireallyhateusernames : 23rd Feb 2016 at 5:50 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by dboyd205
EP and SPs are required for her to show up properly. Since I have only the base game, Jocelyn was stripped of a lot. She still looks great after fixing up though so I'm still very pleased with this sim.

I do apologize dboyd, this information was present on the main post towards the bottom. I will now attempt to make this fact much more clear. I am sorry, I did not mean to be misleading.

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 8:14 PM
Did you upload her in the SIMS 4 Community as well? I can't find her under this name. Or she called differently maybe? ;-)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deckmaster
Did you upload her in the SIMS 4 Community as well? I can't find her under this name. Or she called differently maybe? ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to ask your question. If you are referring to the exchange/gallery that's built right into the sims 4, no I never upload my sims there and I please ask that no else does either. If you are referring to something else, please clarify as I am unsure of what that might be.

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 9:40 PM
Yes I was referring to the exchange/gallery. Thanks for answering. Then I will download and try to install it from this site. I hope I am able to get it into my game correctly. :-)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 9:53 PM
Yes I was referring to the exchange/gallery. Thanks for answering. Then I will download and try to install it from this site. I hope I am able to get it into my game correctly. :-)

It is actually very easy, just unpack the zip into this location (I am using Windows 7) [User drive letter]:\Users\(your name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray. The sim should show up just fine. As noted, she is CC free but I did use content from expansion and stuff packs. If you do not have said packs, items will be removed or replaced with base game ones. Thanks for downloading!

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 10:47 PM
I noticed my version of your Sim had no hair, but a hairstyle of Get Together Expansion solved that problem. What I do wonder is what will happen if I delete the files from my tray folder after the Sim has been added to my Household. Will I lose the Sim when I do?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 11:30 PM Last edited by Ireallyhateusernames : 23rd Feb 2016 at 11:41 PM.
I noticed my version of your Sim had no hair, but a hairstyle of Get Together Expansion solved that problem. What I do wonder is what will happen if I delete the files from my tray folder after the Sim has been added to my Household. Will I lose the Sim when I do?

If you save a new family with my sim even if its just her, and then delete the exact sim that I created...you will still have my sim as long as you keep the one that you saved. Hope that makes sense. Yeah, I absolutely love that hair that she is pictured with, it came with the latest game pack, Romantic Garden.

EDIT After reading your question again I can safely say no, you will not loose my sim from your household, she will not vanish from your game as she is already saved there.

Instructor
#19 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 11:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ireallyhateusernames
Thank you so much, your words are much too kind. I truly appreciate it! If you like this sim, please take a look at some of my other sims, they have a similar look while still being unique and they are also CC free, save my first sim.

After I saw Jocelyn, I did check out your other Sims and they are fantastic too and I will be downloading more That's why I called you a true artist! Thanks again for sharing your work, I really appreciate it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 12:28 AM Last edited by Ireallyhateusernames : 25th Feb 2016 at 1:28 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Lorry
After I saw Jocelyn, I did check out your other Sims and they are fantastic too and I will be downloading more That's why I called you a true artist! Thanks again for sharing your work, I really appreciate it

I once again want to thank you for your kindness, it means so much to me! I personally would not call myself an artist...haha (but I suppose I am). That being said and without being too prideful, (I actually have very little pride) I do feel that I have an eye for beauty, even though beauty is something that is very subjective. The main reason I've uploaded my sims is to share that beauty with everyone else. I put my sims out into the world and hope that people like them. And I am so glad that you took the time to tell me you do!

Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 4:27 PM
I've never used a custom sim before and was gonna try this out... but after installing the mod, which I assume needs to be installed like a script mod, I can't find the sim in game so I'm somewhat lost...

Edit:

Nvm, I scrolled up and read some of the previous comments and saw that I needed to unpack the files into the tray folder (which I recently cleaned out because my game was loading crazy slow) and she showed up. All is well in simland.
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Apr 2016 at 9:22 PM
Excellent Sim, made her straight away and made a male sim to that looks very similar to her and made them brother and sister! All my male sims like to flirt with her!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 10:51 PM
Is very cute thanx :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 1:51 PM
No CC is the best!