Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Trainstation and Busstation

by SpikeMike1981 Posted 17th Apr 2005 at 8:48 PM

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 9:59 PM
Wow, this looks amazing! Espicially in the neighborhood, looks realisitic and it looks like their actually connceting! Great job!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 10:27 PM
It´s great! Wonderful work!!!
Instructor
#4 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 2:04 AM
These Look Very Realistic. A Very Big Thankyou for sharing your work.
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 2:51 AM
Wow. Wonderful work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 7:37 PM
wow, i've added this post 2 days ago and already there are 33 people who downloaded this... I'm amazed as I am impressed...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 8:29 PM
:wow: exatly what i'm looking for // Excelent work!!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 10:32 PM
Truely Excellent! Thanks for sharing, it must have taken you hours.. :howdy:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 9:21 AM
It have taken me about 7 hours to build those 2 lots... and about 1 hour to search and make those custom wallpapers... Now I'm buzy with houses for in the neaghbourhood... and make those all 4 time's to adjust your own needs with the shade side when you are in the overview of your SIM town... That's also a big time taker because I wanna make all houses exact the same...
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 10:15 AM
I like how you made them look proper even in neighborhood view. It irks me sometimes when some of my lots have beaches but there's no beach or riverbank in the neighborhood view.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 11:30 AM
I know what you mean, Maybye when I've start to begin a beach side in my town I will share it of course... But I wanna make everything perfect for the overview of the neighborhood... so when you start your Sims game you have a real town... but this will take a lot more time than I've realised... but still fun to do...
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 11:04 PM
your attention to detail is amazing you should be really proud of yourself for this.... will download soon (running out f room in my hood! .... again excellent keep it up...
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 12:42 AM
Default Thought id take a shot
thought i'd pop in and post a shot of my game with your two lots... i love the way they join up and the way they join up with the bridge over the road.... nice touch for my hood.... cool how the little cars drive under it.... Thanks so much for sharing this :D
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 6:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jules
thought i'd pop in and post a shot of my game with your two lots... i love the way they join up and the way they join up with the bridge over the road.... nice touch for my hood.... cool how the little cars drive under it.... Thanks so much for sharing this :D

Thanks Jules, I'm waiting to the approvel of your picture, don't know why it have to be approved... I've read some of your threads and saw in a line that you've maid "Flats", sure wanna see those... I'm once tried to make a flat with community center in the bottem 2 floors... but then I reached the hight of floor 17, the game crashed, and al my hard work was for nothing, I've tried to build it again for 2 times but everytime the same result... I'm pitty that, because I've build it from a building here in The Netherlands and it had to be 26 floors up... Wanna try it another time, but think that I won't reach it because of the walls limit...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 3:01 PM
Jules your picture of the Neighborhood view was impressing and fun to see... I've already been building the next thing on my list and that is a Dutch Trailer park... hope you like it to...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 5:01 AM
Sim Air
Hi there again...

I wanna anounce that I've been buzy with making a new communitylot for our sims...

This time it will be a Airport with a own build Airplaine ofcourse...
The lot size will be 2x a 5x5 lot, just like the combined Train and Bus station...
Hope you all like the preview of the Airplaine that I've just finished...
Now I just have to build the entrance of the airport, the overhall, and the control centre... and when I'm finished ofcourse I will ad a new thread with the lot's to download...

DJ SpikeMike

I've don't have a split personalty, I'm happy with Me,Myself and I
#17 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 11:39 AM
Cool, When Will The Airport Be Done. Plus Where Do I Save The Trainstation?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 2:10 PM
I think the Airport is done at the end of this weekend, perhaps monday... The Trainstation is a packfile, so it puts itself on the right place when you click on it...
#19 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 10:26 AM
i like that, the busses are good, oh also when you put it on the game are the busses able to be put in other lots aswell
#20 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 12:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SpikeMike1981
It have taken me about 7 hours to build those 2 lots... and about 1 hour to search and make those custom wallpapers... Now I'm buzy with houses for in the neaghbourhood... and make those all 4 time's to adjust your own needs with the shade side when you are in the overview of your SIM town... That's also a big time taker because I wanna make all houses exact the same...

wow cool i like this
Field Researcher
#21 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 5:33 AM
I love trains and this is a very nice addition to my neighborhood! thank you! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 7:25 AM
wow in such few time already having more than 200 uploaders on this site... I Like it...
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 10:05 AM
Really beautiful work, Mike, I love it!

What do the Sims do when they visit the lot? It would be quite cool to make the carriages into shops!!!!

In a Sunday paper this week there was a feature about a retired army guy who bought a train carriage and has turned it into a summerhouse next to his swimming lake ... it's made me think about converting train carriages into homes.

The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall - Nelson Mandela
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:15 AM
You do some amazing work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 12:56 PM
thanks everyone for the great posts you all made here...
Page 1 of 4