Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4118 Harris Avenue

by LockedShut Posted 29th Feb 2016 at 3:44 PM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 6:43 PM
Very nice two bedroom and cc free too. I like, thank you :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 8:25 PM
Even though I don't download lots (I make all of them - residential, community etc - myself), I have to admit that I love seeing your creations here. You have such a great sense of style! Your floorplans are very well-thought and your decorating with only Maxis' content is pure awesomeness Your preview pics are beautiful, too.
Keep up good work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Mar 2016 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Liv
Even though I don't download lots (I make all of them - residential, community etc - myself), I have to admit that I love seeing your creations here. You have such a great sense of style! Your floorplans are very well-thought and your decorating with only Maxis' content is pure awesomeness Your preview pics are beautiful, too.
Keep up good work!

The Maxis-only thing is mostly because I'm too lazy to keep track of all of the CC and where I got it from! Besides, the stuff in the Sims 2 is mostly perfect, I only occasionally need to recolour something (gotta have that matching wood throughout!) Thanks, tho :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 5:52 PM
Wow, this is perfect for my family! Thanks.
-Amura
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th May 2017 at 1:56 AM
Thank you