Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More than just Fat City Counter Recolours

by Michelle Posted 18th Apr 2016 at 12:52 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:46 AM by Michelle
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 2:41 PM
Awesome. Thank you.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 3:38 PM
I love the new table and chair mesh Michelle. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 4:52 PM
Woot! Thanks again for more great stuff. Of course this means taking out something else...Gah...I wish I had this game on PC.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 10:05 PM
Oh well done Michelle.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 10:11 PM
More wonderful recolors and an extra bonus of a new slaved table and chair! You make all the Maxis meshes even more useful with your recolors.

Edit: I was curious about the corner shelves.
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Apr 2016 at 12:10 AM
@Alawren - The corner shelf is only the single tile shelf (with an invisible recolour of the L brackets), from Apartment Life placed using 'moveObjectsOn'.
TheNinthWave did a corner shelf HERE...I know there is a reason I don't use the one by TheNinthWave but at the moment I can't remember what it is, sorry.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Apr 2016 at 1:53 AM
I love the new meshes and these recolours! Thanks, Michelle
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Apr 2016 at 10:16 AM
I am so happy Maxon needed a gift :) Thank you, Michelle, I am especially happy about your add-ons! These are all furniture I use very often in my own game! I think these bar chairs may be on every community lot with a bar or a coffee machine in my game - and I abuse these tables as well; so these are going to brighten up a lot of lots in my game.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Apr 2016 at 1:22 PM
I always love these bright colors for the kitchen. Thank you so much for doing this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 5:28 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st May 2016 at 5:36 AM
Thank you for all the great work, it is very much appreciated :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 8:28 PM
Thank you!