Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Full Moon Warning Defence Siren

by Wojtek Posted 10th May 2016 at 10:34 AM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
#2 Old 10th May 2016 at 10:39 AM
Spiffy keen! I've always wanted to have a werewolf, zombie-infested apocalyptic world. This gives me more incentive than usual to make one.

A fool and his money are soon parted. ~ Thomas Tusser
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th May 2016 at 1:25 PM Last edited by flower236 : 16th May 2016 at 4:07 AM.
You know, it makes sense that with a pretty much supernatural only town there would be some kind of warning for the full moon due to werewolves and potential for zombies. This is nice. Might not go in my game, though, since I mainly use it for story-telling. But still, nice mod.
EDIT - I just got to thinking if you do another siren mod maybe have different sirens people can pick from? I'm not sure what siren this is but maybe you could have sirens that sound like tornado, tsunami, lahar or maybe even one that resembles an air-raid siren. I hope that made sense.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th May 2016 at 2:45 PM
I absolutely hate Supernaturals and disabled all of it first chance I got, but I really like the idea of this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th May 2016 at 6:41 PM
LOVE the idea! Really adds to the atmosphere of thing. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th May 2016 at 5:06 AM
Oh my god this alarm sound gives me anxiety lmao I love it! It's like, "beware humans! the supernaturals are coming out!"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th May 2016 at 4:41 PM
this is a really cool idea, I'll have to try it out sometime!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Jun 2016 at 2:32 AM
Thank you for this Game Mood
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Jun 2016 at 9:20 PM
omg its so scary haha if i heard this in real life i'd lock myself in a closet and never come out
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 1:15 AM
amazing idea! Is it the siren form silent hill?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 12:21 AM
I LOVE this concept, but is there a way to use a shorter siren? Say, one that only blares once or twice?

-------

Jesus loves you and died for you!

Your resident prude! A pox on all who remove the "censor blurs" on showering (etc.) Sims!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 2:55 AM
how do you get the siren to work? it doesn't seem to in my game.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 8:42 AM
the sound of the siren itself? I get the warning message, but no siren sound.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 7:53 PM
Not downloading this, but just wanted to commend you on your clever/creative/awesome idea of inserting the Silent Hill siren into the game to go off when the monsters come out. If I had a Kudos bar right now, I'd give it to you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 6:43 AM
this isnt something i knew i needed until i saw it, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
@TurtleShroom, it's possible. I feel like creating this one.

@IceSilverCrystal, It starts automatically at 6 PM when it's full moon.
LOL Has anyone ever joked about this? Normally when someone says full moon, u can picture Homer and Bart pulling down their trousers and mooning poor Mr. Burns. XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 8:29 PM
I don't know if you still monitor this but wanted to say it is perfect! My daughter was reading and heard this alarm going off. She ran to the door and yelled, "What does that mean?" LMAO!
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 7:10 PM
how do I install this? directly to the mods folder right?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 7:24 PM
I dunno why I find this mod funny. hehe
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 3:24 PM
I really like this mod! Even if I don't do stories or roleplaying, it's still a neat concept. I like the feeling of doom the sound gives off. XD Very nice for a supernatural town (or a normal town that recently got infected with supernatural!) to let the humans know when things get crazy. Thanks!
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 4:12 AM
Default Thanks and Question
thanks for this sound replacement of the full moon it makes the game scarier and I was wondering if you can change it to this sound I know zombies in the game don't make that sound but can you make a second file to have as an option cause I wanna hear this sound when the full moon is out so how do you replace sound my email is in my profile so you can message me how to change sounds
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 21st Jan 2019 at 3:37 AM
This makes full moons extra creepy and reminds me of the siren from the movie Silent Hill... i just wish that , instead of the siren going off automatically , a popup message appeared asking if the player wants to sound the warning alarm. if the player chooses not to , the full moon should rise like normal without the siren. As much as I love this mod and want to download it, I just don't want to hear it every single time the full moon rises. But other than that it is a great mod. I will be doing a let's play youtube series soon and I would LOVE to download this especially if there was a cool message that prompting the player to sound the alarm or ignore at their own risk.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 12:39 PM
Thanks for responding and I will
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 5th Feb 2019 at 12:38 PM
The siren makes me think of Air Raid sirens...Creepy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 14th Apr 2020 at 10:38 PM
This is so cool!!