Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nursery Odds & Ends Extra LACK Colours

by Michelle Posted 27th May 2016 at 1:07 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:39 AM by Michelle

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th May 2016 at 9:07 PM
ok, maybe I'm not too bright, but what are LACK colors please. I see this all over the place. Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th May 2016 at 9:09 PM
This is wonderful, thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th May 2016 at 1:09 AM
Love these, thanks!
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th May 2016 at 1:13 AM
@bcksmom - They were the genuine colours of the real life IKEA LACK tables (IKEA have changed the colours over the years). Maxis introduced the LACK side table with these colours into the game as part of the the IKEA stuff pack. The original colours in game are Black, Blue, Green, Pink, Red, White and Yellow...I added the IKEA Orange, Purple and Turquoise after receiving several requests to do so (the 3 colours I add are also genuine colours IKEA have use for the real life LACK tables)

The 1st pic below is the LACK colour palette I use and 2nd a pic is the LACK Side Table from an old IKEA catalogue.
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th May 2016 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@bcksmom - They were the genuine colours of the real life IKEA LACK tables (IKEA have changed the colours over the years). Maxis introduced the LACK side table with these colours into the game as part of the the IKEA stuff pack. The original colours in game are Black, Blue, Green, Pink, Red, White and Yellow...I added the IKEA Orange, Purple and Turquoise after receiving several requests to do so (the 3 colours I add are also genuine colours IKEA have use for the real life LACK tables)

The 1st pic below is the LACK colour palette I use and 2nd a pic is the LACK Side Table from an old IKEA catalogue.
thank you very much for the reply. I dont have the ikea stuff pack.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2023 at 6:14 AM
Would you consider updating it to work with the dollhouse CEP?
https://modthesims.info/d/602223/do...-cep-extra.html