Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fairies' Haven - A cozy cottage for your sims

by Attria Posted 4th Jun 2016 at 4:48 PM - Updated 7th Jun 2016 at 11:37 PM by thesimsrsi : Including Info and links to some objects that need master meshes

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 8:25 PM
This cottage looks very cute. Thanks for the upload! :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MileyTheSimmer
This cottage looks very cute. Thanks for the upload!

Thanks to you for the kind comment !!! Glad you liked it ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 9:13 AM
Just an FYI to anyone who downloads....the windows, a tree, the bed, and other items require meshes. They will blink blue and will not be able to use until you get the mesh for it is not included in the download file. That being said, some custom content requires downloading.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 2:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kiki1cola
Just an FYI to anyone who downloads....the windows, a tree, the bed, and other items require meshes. They will blink blue and will not be able to use until you get the mesh for it is not included in the download file. That being said, some custom content requires downloading.

Hello !! Thank you so much for warning about this !! I'm really sorry, I didn't think that some meshes could be missing, I didn't delete any object marked as mesh when I checked with Clean Installer for unused recolors... Could you please tell me which items are flashing ?? I'll edit the post to warn about it and include a link to the missing meshes.

I'll try to fix the file asap, so it doesn't make a brother for anyone.

Thanks again !!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 3:59 PM
Very nice cottage! I love this beautiful design home. I wish you success in future works!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AdeLanaSP
Very nice cottage! I love this beautiful design home. I wish you success in future works!

Thank you so much !!! I'm really glad you liked it ^^ Thanks for your kind words.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Jun 2016 at 5:29 AM
It looks very nice. Also, thank you for the warning on the meshes. <3 I hope to see more of your uploads in the future!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Jun 2016 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XXEmoRockstarXX
It looks very nice. Also, thank you for the warning on the meshes. <3 I hope to see more of your uploads in the future!

Thank you !! I know it's a bit of a bother to download the master meshes, but I hope there's no more problems in the lot apart from that '^^ Warning is the least I could do Thanks again for your comment
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 3:44 AM
Very Pretty Cottage! Also I like were u put the bedroom.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 10:35 PM
I love this! Do you know where you got the hammock? I couldn't find it in the custom content you listed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 2:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SmilingAudibly
I love this! Do you know where you got the hammock? I couldn't find it in the custom content you listed.

Thank you !! The hammock is part from the Outdoor set #2 made by Jasmine for Sims In Paris. The site closed years ago, but I'm pretty sure you will easily find the set by googling it, as Jasmine's creations are pretty popular ^^ Good luck !!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th May 2017 at 9:22 PM
Thank you