Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 4337 times.
Ms. Byte
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 6:06 PM
Default Guidance for creators of CAS parts to be compatible with the June 2 2016 gender neutral patch
FYI, attached is a pdf describing the technical changes to both CASP and GEOM resources very kindly provided by SimGuruModSquad on the EA forums, plus some info on tagging, linking, and mixing male and female-gendered clothing which are important to understand going forward.
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: zip TS4 Expanded Create a Sim.zip (706.8 KB, 81 downloads) - View custom content

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 8:15 PM
Thank you for the info!
Instructor
#3 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 12:59 AM
I'm not sure exactly how many actually asked for this patch, as opposed to a posing patch that would have been a lot more useful. But one thing's for certain...it sure broke Sims4Studio. I'm testing their beta version right now, to see if I can still make a functional Volkonir outfit. I'll also be updating my other CCs' info to alert others that I don't intend to update the old ones for the patch.