Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Various Paintings Set - Part 1

by TheJim07 Posted 8th Jun 2016 at 8:46 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 4:09 PM
Our Sims 3 museum is becoming grander! Thank you so much for these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 2:18 PM
Love these and all your work, thanks again and keep up the great work :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Oct 2016 at 1:37 PM
These sets are beautiful, though I have to wonder why you chose more obscure works, by lesser known artists.
Also, why you labeled the Mona Lisa as "Anonymous" when it's well knows that it was painted by da Vinci, and he actually never completed it but kept it with him (including through moves to several different cities) for the last 10 years of his life.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Oct 2016 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Infyskitty
These sets are beautiful, though I have to wonder why you chose more obscure works, by lesser known artists.
Also, why you labeled the Mona Lisa as "Anonymous" when it's well knows that it was painted by da Vinci, and he actually never completed it but kept it with him (including through moves to several different cities) for the last 10 years of his life.

This set was a request so I didn't choose the paintings but I think Raphael is a very famous painter.
About the "Mona Lisa" in this set, this is not the original painting made by Da Vinci and exhibited in the Louvre, Paris. This is an other version exhibited in the Prado Museum, Madrid. Reed this description from the Prado Museum website :
"This version of the Mona Lisa was painted by one of Leonardo’s pupils, probably Salaí (1480-1524) or Francesco Melzi (1493-1572/3). The fact that each pentimento, or change, in Leonardo’s original (to the bust, outline of the veil and position of the fingers) is repeated here suggests that the two works were created simultaneously. There are also differences with respect to the original, in the unfinished landscape and on the face. Overall, the panel seems to reflect an intermediate stage in the creation of the Louvre painting". Source : https://www.museodelprado.es

I hope I have answered your questions ,

Jim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 8:02 PM
Please. I want these pictures in the Sims 4. Thank you very much
Por favor. Quiero estos cuadros en los Sims 4. Muchas Gracias