Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Tahoma Townhouses

by Sparklypotato Posted 11th Jun 2016 at 12:43 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 3:33 AM
Very nice playable townhouse. I appreciate being able to decorate myself. I can see an extended family having such a home, the retirees on one side and the newbie family on the other or siblings and their separate households.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 8:58 AM
Great looking houses, Sparkle, very British looking too These would make lovely Apartments.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 3:37 PM
Perfect for a small family. Thank you :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 1:32 AM
So beautiful! Well done! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 7:14 PM
Lovely and convenient! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 3:44 AM
Default Unplayable
Unfortunately, when I moved my Sim in, I could not place any furniture on the second floor. I wonder if it has something to do with the stairs. Sad, because it looks so wonderful.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th May 2017 at 9:17 PM
Thank you
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#9 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 6:40 PM
Hi Mom50409 - I just wanted to let you know (and everyone else) that I tested the lot and it seems to be working fine - as you can see from the picture, I placed objects all over the upper floor. I did wonder whether you'd converted the lot for apartments or something? That might prevent you placing furniture in an apartment other than the one you are playing.
Screenshots

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Field Researcher
#10 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 4:33 AM
When I change the lot to an apartment and use the Unique Separator, I couldn't place anything on the second floor of the right apartment unit. Interesting.