Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Smaller functional Counter Top Stove. Update 05-07-2016. Oven recipes glitch solved.

by necrodog Posted 23rd Jun 2016 at 3:26 AM - Updated 6th Jul 2016 at 3:10 AM by necrodog

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 4:17 PM
These look great. I was wondering, as you still have the oven animations part could you make one with the oven front still showing so that it looks like a built-in oven??
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 5:39 PM
Thanks! I generally love your stuff and this is no exception. It fills in a gap in the kitchen department and I don't mind the oven animation. Without a stand alone oven you still need that sometimes. *smile*
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 10:01 PM
when I try to use it now it just tells me there's no stove and I can't make anything.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 11:42 PM
Thanks fot liking the item.

Quote: Originally posted by Starby
These look great. I was wondering, as you still have the oven animations part could you make one with the oven front still showing so that it looks like a built-in oven??

I will give a try. I need to fix some issues with the cutting of the counter to show correctly the oven.

Quote: Originally posted by invisinak
when I try to use it now it just tells me there's no stove and I can't make anything.

That's strange youre the second person having this issue. Do you have up to date your game? Or your game shows the basegame dishwasher correctly? You need the basegame update that allow dishwashers.
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 2:08 AM
yeah it's totally up to date and I have access to the dishwasher and everything. I've tried it with different counters and things and for some reason it doesn't seem to work for me.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 2:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by invisinak
yeah it's totally up to date and I have access to the dishwasher and everything. I've tried it with different counters and things and for some reason it doesn't seem to work for me.

Mmm Maybe its because i deleted some base recipes from it and needs and extra stove for this. If the game want and extra stove, so just need to put an extra stove on the lot. That will work.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 2:59 AM
The stove will be the ones by the game base game or dlc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 10:20 PM
Thank you! This is ingenious and practical for my Sims households.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 4:59 PM
I too have a message that says no stove when i try to cook.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 5:42 AM
Hello. I update the stove so now you dont need an extra stove for cook plus aded a custom menu for the custom foods from the foodgroup.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 4:00 PM
Great!!! It was weird to have an extra stove.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 2:33 PM
very useful!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 9:18 PM
Great idea this Stove.Thank you for update
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 12:01 AM
Fantastic, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 4:48 AM
thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 7:19 AM
This is extremely useful. I was having a hard time because the base game offers limited catalogues for stoves. Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 1:44 PM
Default Please, fix it
Quote: Originally posted by necrodog
Hello. I update the stove so now you dont need an extra stove for cook plus aded a custom menu for the custom foods from the foodgroup.

I love these kitchen mountains, for some strange reason I do not have exactly described interaction, instead of "cook" I have "..." but it works well, only it occurs. Like the second top. I also found a mistake with a wall-mounted oven and in the counter, I can not click on it and the sim can not bake in it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 8:57 PM
Thank you so much! I downloaded your wall ovens as well. They are perfect for what I need. I was worried I wouldn't find any. Thank you! <3
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 13th Jan 2021 at 10:49 PM
Thank you so much for these! Are they currently working with the most recent update 1.69? Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Jan 2022 at 1:31 AM
This is awesome, thank you!