Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game Dining Chairs in LACK Colours

by Michelle Posted 3rd Jul 2016 at 2:06 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:32 AM by Michelle

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 10:07 PM
Hurray, I can get my "cheap and cheery" colorful chairs for my not so well off but artistically inclined sims! Love these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 4:16 AM
You're the best!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 8:40 AM
Thanks!My sims would love these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 9:43 PM
Thank you!:)
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 9:34 PM
Hi Michelle,
Cloud_Strife here, I was playing The Sims 2 yesterday and I just can't stand the striped LACK colored cushions on the Oaktowne East Side Dining Chair, so could you perhaps make a separate mesh where the LACK colored cushions for these chairs solid? As I've deleted the folder because of the aforementioned issue, I love your stuff, I just don't care for stripes, polka-dots or plaid, I just like plain solids, thank you very much!
If people want the aforementioned things I don't like, just make sure they are separate from my solids, please?

My Sincere Thanks,
Michael Simkins/ Cloud_Strife
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 11:16 PM
Thanks!
Instructor
#8 Old 13th Jan 2022 at 1:39 AM
no hay el recolor de NodePodbyYokoOnassi ..
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Jan 2022 at 2:41 AM
@Missdabone - The Plasticity NodePod by Yoko Onassis was slaved by Maxis to the The Stark Inspiration Chair, so put The Stark Inspiration Chair recolours in your downloads folder and you will see the colours for the Plasticity NodePod by Yoko Onassis in game.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Instructor
#10 Old 13th Jan 2022 at 9:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@Missdabone - The Plasticity NodePod by Yoko Onassis was slaved by Maxis to the The Stark Inspiration Chair, so put The Stark Inspiration Chair recolours in your downloads folder and you will see the colours for the Plasticity NodePod by Yoko Onassis in game.

Thanks Michelle, I love that chair, and the Stark Inspiration Chair, they are my favorites, thanks for your recolors!