Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alphabet Wall Decals + Empty Basegame Sign

by Bakie Posted 15th Jul 2016 at 2:19 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2016 at 10:55 AM by Bakie

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jul 2016 at 2:53 PM
THANKS Now i can build anything with a name :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Jul 2016 at 5:09 PM
Very good idea! so needed!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Jul 2016 at 8:44 PM
Game Requirements:
The Sims 4 Full Game

Does that translate to The Sims 4 Base Game?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 2:30 AM
Not a Simlish fan so these were Very needed......now my restaurants will have an authentic name in english.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 7:22 AM
Awesome Bakie! Another tutorial to watch and learn! Thankyou!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 12:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by adelin4504
THANKS Now i can build anything with a name :D

Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
Very good idea! so needed!

Quote: Originally posted by eternal0572
Not a Simlish fan so these were Very needed......now my restaurants will have an authentic name in english.

Glad you all like them!
I'm not a Simlish fan either, but as I know there a lot of people who do like it, I will make that one too.

Quote: Originally posted by thril1
Game Requirements:
The Sims 4 Full Game
Does that translate to The Sims 4 Base Game?

Yeah, I need to change that. I started with that when it was just out and never changed it. A lot of people also played the CAS Demo those days.
Quote: Originally posted by wendy35pearly
Awesome Bakie! Another tutorial to watch and learn! Thankyou!

Thanks and You're welcome!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 8:42 PM
Hello, This will be popular. :) Thanks for sharing.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 8:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by porkypine
Hello, This will be popular. Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome. Simlish version also in the make, I think that one will be maybe even more popular.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 4:19 PM
Thank you so much for this, this is truly wonderful. Perhaps you could also do numbers! Keep up the good work! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 1:35 AM
This is so simple and so useful at the same time! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 3:59 PM
Excellent thank you :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 3:59 PM
Excellent thank you :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 8:16 AM
Very CooL! What a grand idea you've had. Bravo!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 9:26 PM
great idea Bakie
Thank you :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 11:14 AM
Thanks Everybody! I'm glad you all like these so much!
Quote: Originally posted by Sasaki
Thank you so much for this, this is truly wonderful. Perhaps you could also do numbers! Keep up the good work!

Numbers are also in the planning to make, just as special characters like $ and €.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 9:32 PM
I love your ideas : always interesting and original ;) It brings really something to game !
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blackgryffin
I love your ideas : always interesting and original It brings really something to game !

Thanks Blackgryffin! Good to hear you like the most of them. (You can't love them ALL! )

Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 4:38 AM
Hi Bakie ! It's wonderful ! It was what I was looking for but could you please make the same alphabet with a more simple and classic font ?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oreska
Hi Bakie ! It's wonderful ! It was what I was looking for but could you please make the same alphabet with a more simple and classic font ?

You mean something like Arial, Verdana or Times New Roman? I will put that on the To-Do-List. Can't promise it will be here soon though.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 1:44 PM
PERFECT - JUST WHAT WE WANTED FOR THE GAME SO WE CAN PUT IN OUR OWN MARK - ALWAYS HATED THE SIMLISH
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by silvertora
PERFECT - JUST WHAT WE WANTED FOR THE GAME SO WE CAN PUT IN OUR OWN MARK - ALWAYS HATED THE SIMLISH

Glad you like it! Have fun with it and don't forget to download the other wall decals too, like numbers and special characters.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 9:05 PM
Perfect for businesses! Thanks Bakie.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 9:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
Perfect for businesses! Thanks Bakie.
You're welcome