Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Outdoor Retreat Insect Spawners Unlocked

by Menaceman44 Posted 26th Jul 2016 at 8:42 PM - Updated 9th Jan 2022 at 3:32 PM by Menaceman44 : Updated Files

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 43 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 9:43 PM
my park will be the paradise... thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 10:35 PM
Don't know how you figured this out but it sounds like you really went above and beyond to bring us this mod. Gonna be so nice to have some fireflies at night in my quaint locales. And my herbalist should have the right to breed insects once she collects them the first time, just like frogs. Thanks a bazillion!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 12:10 AM
Thanks Menaceman44 for all of your wonderful mods
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 12:37 AM
OHHH Thanks so much for this! Can't wait to play with it :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 1:11 AM
YAAYYY!! Thank you!! Always wished they were available anywhere, now my scout's group (club) can collect them!
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 2:11 AM
You did it! Excellent! So much choices for insects now. I'll experiment myself, but I was just wondering, do you know if my Always Visible mod effects these spawners. Such that if an insect is spawned and the Always Visible is also in mods folder, does that insect stay permanently? Or are they still intermittently removed and replaced?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 2:46 AM
Thank you! This will be perfect for my parks. I love the butterflies and now I don't have to wait and hope they will appear.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 3:20 AM
Sweet! Thank you! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 3:21 AM
<3!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 9:35 AM
Splendid! I can't wait to add them to my parks and gardens. =)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 11:17 AM
This is so cool! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 3:25 PM
Jeg håber at filen viker så jeg tak
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
You did it! Excellent! So much choices for insects now. I'll experiment myself, but I was just wondering, do you know if my Always Visible mod effects these spawners. Such that if an insect is spawned and the Always Visible is also in mods folder, does that insect stay permanently? Or are they still intermittently removed and replaced?

From the limited testing that I did myself, your mod DOES affect these spawners which probably means it affects the ones already in Granite Falls as well. I've not tested that though. I'm guessing it's because the insects that these spawners create are the same as the ones in your mod.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 8:48 PM
Thanks so much for making this, I can't wait to add these to all my parks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 9:53 PM
You are absolutely brilliant! Thank you! This was very much needed!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 1:02 PM
Thank you for a mod that will make any garden look more alive. I can't wait to use it. If by any chance you can unlock those lovely birds from the new Backyard pack feeder too it would be wonderful.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 10:43 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you very much for this. I love playing a sim who is close to nature, meaning the deal with gardening and herbals, but I don't like sending them all the way to camping just to find those insects.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 9:50 PM
Wow, wow ! Did I say it already ? Wow ! And thanks ! :-)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 8:09 AM
THANKS! Very much appreciated!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 3:20 PM
<3
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Sep 2016 at 11:55 PM
I don't know why but it's not working for me. I placed the spawners in my garden, but I have been playing for days and not a single insect appeared.
I see no one is complaining so I really don't know why it doesn't work. But good job anyway =) It's a fantastic mod that helps a lot!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Sep 2016 at 11:21 AM
Is your game fully patched? I know the spawners are working in my own game.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 9:34 PM
thamks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th Oct 2016 at 7:20 PM
Thank you so much for this! My sims shouldn't have to take an out of town vacation just to get a firefly, that's crazy.
Page 1 of 4