Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Trio of Veggies - Custom Garlic, Parsnip and Cucumber

by icemunmun Posted 4th Sep 2016 at 5:23 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2021 at 10:02 PM by icemunmun

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 11:17 PM
I always wondered why EA left out these three vital veggies! Thank you!
Test Subject
#52 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zaceitorius
has there been any update on the garlic plant turning into an onion plant? just noticed that in my game tonight while I was redoing a sim's garden greenhouse

Just to add my +1 to this too. It confused the heck out of me to have two onion plants instead of two garlic plants (though it does, at least, harvest the garlic).
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#53 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ratchick
Just to add my +1 to this too. It confused the heck out of me to have two onion plants instead of two garlic plants (though it does, at least, harvest the garlic).

I was thinking of retiring the garlic plant since it comes with the Vampire GP but if you guys want it I can update this for those who does not have the Vampire GP
Test Subject
#54 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
I was thinking of retiring the garlic plant since it comes with the Vampire GP but if you guys want it I can update this for those who does not have the Vampire GP

I imagine it's useful for those without vampires pack... but It'd be nice if the recipes look for either version of garlic maybe? Though goodness knows, you have so much CC I have no idea how you keep up with all the variations!
Field Researcher
#55 Old 28th Aug 2019 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ratchick
I imagine it's useful for those without vampires pack... but It'd be nice if the recipes look for either version of garlic maybe? Though goodness knows, you have so much CC I have no idea how you keep up with all the variations!

I second this. Keeping this garlic is good for those without the Vampires pack, but for those of us with it editing recipes to recognize either(or making an alternate download that recognizes EA's garlic if that's not possible) would be good. If you haven't already, I'm still making my way through your food mods since I'm new to them.
Test Subject
#56 Old 9th Oct 2019 at 5:37 AM
Default Russian translation
RUS_RU translation
Attached files:
File Type: rar  5 RU Garlic, Parsnip and Cucumber+STBL.rar (1.1 KB, 18 downloads)
Description: only stbl
File Type: rar  RU icemunmun_Custom Garlic, Parsnip and Cucumber.rar (942.6 KB, 20 downloads)
Description: russian version
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 7:40 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
#58 Old 25th Feb 2022 at 4:12 PM
Mods garlic has not been updated yet! He is not in sight in the game !!! Please update!
Page 3 of 3