Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beach House Nursery Recolours

by Michelle Posted 10th Sep 2016 at 4:23 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:24 AM by Michelle

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 10:40 AM
Lovely recolors, thank you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 1:58 PM
Lovely! The beach house collection is one of my favorites, and I'm always hoping for recolors.
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kluluplay
Lovely! The beach house collection is one of my favorites, and I'm always hoping for recolors.

I love the Beach house objects too and I hope there are more recolors in store.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 9:13 PM
Beautiful recolors for one of my favorite sets. Michelle you are awesome and talented and awesome! ;-D
The pastels are lovely. I usually avoid those shades but I had to have these.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 3:50 PM
I have long loved the beach house set but despaired of mainly white coloring, thank you for adding other colors!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Jan 2022 at 12:22 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Apr 2023 at 2:36 PM
Great set! I love having this in my game!

I have noticed that the Crib has an issue with the thumbnail in game. The crib works fine and has no issues, but the thumbnail stays blue like it's missing a texture. I have tried deleting my thumbnails file and also the Ctrl + Right Click method to reset it but it doesn't work.

I realise that you have just done the recolours for the original objects, but have you had this issue at all?

*this may looks similar to another comment I have made on another of your creations. I seem to be having a problem with blue thumbnails. :P