Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kids Pose Pack - Catch Animals

by Bakie Posted 14th Oct 2016 at 7:08 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2016 at 5:16 PM by Bakie

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 7:51 PM
Nice set. Thanks.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 8:03 PM
Wow! Cool, thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 4:25 PM
this looks really cool, but when I try to place the spawner thingy it just says script call failed... any ideas??
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Oct 2016 at 12:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by porkypine
Nice set. Thanks.

Quote: Originally posted by Heymon
Wow! Cool, thanks

Good to hear you like them! And you're welcome
Quote: Originally posted by 57ChevyBelAir
this looks really cool, but when I try to place the spawner thingy it just says script call failed... any ideas??

If you got problems with Scumbumbo's Sims Teleporter, you will have to ask this person for help. I don't know what can be wrong.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Oct 2016 at 1:58 PM
Looks cool!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 1:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dastfg
Looks cool!!

Thanks!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 1:23 AM
Awesome!Thanks.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 1:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by airah_merah
Awesome!Thanks.

You're Welcome

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 8:23 PM
LOVE this! Actually, I love all of your mods. I've spent the afternoon downloading most of them. LOL
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 10:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AutumnWren76
LOVE this! Actually, I love all of your mods. I've spent the afternoon downloading most of them. LOL

Haha, that's great top hear! There will be more in future, but I've got a little break now.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 10:16 PM
Dawww this is adorable!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 10:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
Dawww this is adorable!
Thankssss! One of the two times I tried making poses. It was fun, but not what I like to do most.

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 3:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
Thankssss! One of the two times I tried making poses. It was fun, but not what I like to do most.

It did get me curious why you only have 2 poses. Now I got the answer ! Well, you are doing an amazing job at what you like now.

Just a lady who loves books, video games, cosplay and modeling! Feel free to add and befriend me: https://www.facebook.com/Nightingale211/
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Jul 2020 at 7:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
It did get me curious why you only have 2 poses. Now I got the answer ! Well, you are doing an amazing job at what you like now.
I like the 'moving' things in game more I guess.