Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mind the Gap!

by ZephyrSteph Posted 2nd Nov 2016 at 11:52 PM - Updated 9th Feb 2017 at 3:38 PM by ZephyrSteph : inline images reduced

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 12:07 AM
*finds cc to make a melanie martinez sim*

Thank you! I've been wanting a gap mask!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 3:01 AM
Cute! Is it possible to make one for just toddlers with 2 top and 2 bottom teeth? I would be adorable for their age then have regular when they age to child. Or even a child age only with the two top front teeth missing. (:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 9:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Duine
Cute! Is it possible to make one for just toddlers with 2 top and 2 bottom teeth? I would be adorable for their age then have regular when they age to child. Or even a child age only with the two top front teeth missing. (:

That is possible... and it would be pretty cute! I'll put it on my to-do list

edit: Well, come to think of it, the toddlers would have four lil teeth because maxis uses one texture for a row of teeth and then mirrors it. It would probably still look good! The child mask might not have the same effect though.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 2:28 PM
Terry Thomas (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry-Thomas) was a British character actor who specialized in playing cads, bounders, and other generally unpleasant (in a comic sense) characters. His trademark was the gap between his teeth (which he actually had insured!) One of the rare occasions when *nothing* is insured.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 3:32 AM
THANK YOU. I have characters who have toothgap, but there were none until you made one!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 5:28 AM
I love it!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 10:56 AM
Thank you so much for this! I have previously had a gap tooth CC in my game, but this one seems to be compatible with all skin tones and is a more dramatic gap! I love it :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 10:56 AM
Thank you so much for this! I have previously had a gap tooth CC in my game, but this one seems to be compatible with all skin tones and is a more dramatic gap! I love it :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 10:51 AM
Thank you so much. Little touches makes the game better.
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PumpkinPatch501
*finds cc to make a melanie martinez sim*

Thank you! I've been wanting a gap mask!

haha i thought the same :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 4:49 AM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st May 2018 at 5:56 PM
Thank you so much !! this is perfect for my simself...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Sep 2023 at 12:40 PM
SO CUTE (≧◡≦) Thank you for making these mods- you're doing great! \(^ヮ^)/