Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 3177 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 6:12 PM Last edited by NUB : 4th Dec 2016 at 12:20 PM.
Default The R.I.P. Challenge - Rest In Pufferfish (Tested and Completed)
The R.I.P. Challenge – Rest In Pufferfish

(Tested and Completed)

Thought this would be a little challenge to show the evil sims some love.

*Note: It is recommended to do this challenge on a new save file due to Sims you don’t control and love could possibly die.

Game Options:

Autonomy – Full, Auto Age – No, Auto Age Unplayed Sims – No

Requirements:

The Sims 4, Spa Day, Get Together, Dine Out, City Living and a chance to be an evil Simmer

*Note: If any Sims are stuck and need to be reset with cheats it is allowed because of bugs in the game.

Getting Started Rules:

1 Evil Sim, Gender is your choice

Must have Evil , Mean, and Foodie traits, Master Chef aspiration

Purchase an empty lot only for home lot, no building on home lot. After on home lot zero your Simoleons out.

Start out with $105,000 Simoleons (this will buy the restaurant with a little left over to start out)

No satisfaction point perks can be used from reward store.

Must then purchase and live at the restaurant R.I.P., which was made for the challenge. (Link here )

#thenubalicious #pufferfishchallenge

There are pufferfish to fill the fish tanks in a secret room above restaurant.

No items can be removed from the restaurant and apartment or altered in any way unless specified.

All angry paintings must have emotional aura enabled (total of 13 paintings)

Choosing Challenge Difficulty:

Starting gravestones on lot specify difficulty of challenge.

Remove desired amount of starter gravestones to choose your difficulty, after that none can be removed from lot.

To remove the starter gravestones either click on them

and Destroy or delete in Build Mode.

4 Gravestones starting on lot = Easy Difficulty

2 Gravestones starting on lot = Medium Difficulty

0 Gravestones starting on lot = Hard Difficulty

Some More Rules:

Lot traits cannot be changed, They are Cursed, Gremlins and Haunted.

You can leave lot to visit other Sims or socialize, but you must sleep at the restaurant.

You are allowed to visit festivals and enter contests.

You cannot start or join any clubs.

You can interact with the cowplants on the lot.

You must care for the 2 cowplants on the lot. If they die you fail also.

You are allowed to hire a gardener and other services. If you hire a gardener, move the plantbox outside of fence.

You may paint and fish to make money at parks or wherever you can find an easel or water.

Price markup on items on menu must stay at 100%, no changing of menu. No increased food quality perks.

You must purchase the cheapest advertisement package for restaurant. You can purchase any advertisement, but some has to be purchased.

No friendly interactions with staff or customers (Welcome, Praise, Raises, etc.)

You can criticize staff and also change chef work speed.

You can do mean and mischief interactions only during restaurant hours, but not required.

Doors need to be locked appropriately:

Employee only kitchen and bathroom, employee stock room, household only back door and apartment. Gates set to household only.

No restaurant perks may be bought or used.

You can only train the wait staff and host, no chef training.

You must choose the staff with the lowest skills available, you cannot add Sims with high skill set into world to choose from.

You are allowed to fire and hire the chef only as you see fit. You need a chef to stay at a low level of cooking for greater chance of death by pufferfish.

If you do fire your chef you cannot re-hire the same one.

If you run out of options of new chefs to hire before the challenge is completed you fail, so choose when to fire with caution.

You cannot fire your wait staff or host (you’re stuck with who you hire the first time unless they quit)

If a wait staff or host quits you can hire a new one, but must be lowest skill set Sim.

No hanging out with employees after work! You can send texts to them after work (ups social need).

No speaking to employees unless it is for training wait staff or host, criticizing, chef cooking speed or firing chef.

You must stay on lot while restaurant is open! It must be opened for at least 6 hrs minimum, open every day. No sleeping while restaurant is open.

You can stay open longer than 6 hrs. but choose wisely, your staff may get upset at you.

If Gremlins or Ghosts break your things you can replace them, repair them, or call a repairman.

If a fire occurs you can replace the burnt objects, but the restaurant must stay closed until it is done.

If you do repairs you can scavenge for parts to sell, but you must leave the garbage piles unless they are in your apartment. Then you must drag the garbage piles to the restaurant floor and leave them. Leave puddles also.

If something is swiped by a kleptomaniac Sim you must replace it before the next work shift starts.

You cannot seek employment, the restaurant is your main income.

You are allowed to gather collectibles in the worlds for simoleons or food, but not to decorate.

You must sell everything in your inventory, put in fridge or plant in plantbox before restaurant can open each day.

You can have a boyfriend/girlfriend, but they cannot live with you. No marriage or pregnancy. You can go on dates.

You cannot clean up garbage or plates on lot. If there is something in your apartment, move it over to the restaurant floor.

You can only clean the toilet, sinks, shower and stove in your apartment. No maids.

Challenge Goal:

The goal of the challenge is to have 10 Sims die from eating Pufferfish Nigiri, and place their gravestones on the plots provided.

If you chose Hard Difficulty = 10 Sims die from pufferfish nigiri

If you chose Medium Difficulty = 8 Sims die from pufferfish nigiri

If you chose Easy Difficulty = 6 Sims die from pufferfish nigiri

Deaths by means other than pufferfish do not count toward goal.

You can either keep the gravestones by other death means, put in home inventory, or release to the netherworld.

When a death by pufferfish occurs, the gravestone must be placed immediately and cannot be stored.

Once all deaths have occurred (depending on the difficulty you choose) the challenge is complete!

Hope you enjoy this challenge!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 9:57 PM
Looks interesting... although I think this is a bit restrictive. I don't know the chances of someone dying by eating pufferfish in the game, but it would be interesting if the person had to work their way up to the restaurant. Starting off low, learning how to cook, fish, and paint, paint enough Angry paintings to fill the restaurant, be able to know how to make pufferfish (what's the fun of letting someone else do the work for you?! At least you can be sleazy and - pretend - that your Sim trained the chef with making it), and the rest that the place already provides.

Just a suggestion, but I understand what the challenge is meant to be, especially with those lot traits.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 5:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Aurora Nights
Looks interesting... although I think this is a bit restrictive. I don't know the chances of someone dying by eating pufferfish in the game, but it would be interesting if the person had to work their way up to the restaurant. Starting off low, learning how to cook, fish, and paint, paint enough Angry paintings to fill the restaurant, be able to know how to make pufferfish (what's the fun of letting someone else do the work for you?! At least you can be sleazy and - pretend - that your Sim trained the chef with making it), and the rest that the place already provides.

Just a suggestion, but I understand what the challenge is meant to be, especially with those lot traits.
The way I set the challenge up was how I had to set it up to get it to work in the game. There are certain things that have to be done to get the pufferfish death frequently, so I had to make the challenge around that. This is why it is a short challenge, the longer it is it would be frustrating to most Simmers. Not a serious challenge, just a bit of mischievous fun.