Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*updated* Sumptuous Kitchen Add Ons

by Madhox Posted 27th Nov 2016 at 4:27 AM - Updated 28th Nov 2016 at 6:31 PM by Madhox : fixed LODs for the cake stand

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 5:02 AM
Oh I love these! Thank you so much. I was just wishing I had some deco glasses and decanter and here they are! I also really like your bar. Download now.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 7:56 AM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 8:23 AM
Love the deco items for the kitchen! Nice add on!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 6:12 PM
I love your stuff so much! Love all the extra slots for items, the nice designs, and of course, the addition of more clutter items. Hugs.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 7:14 PM
Love this set and the bar makes it perfect!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 9:42 PM
Excellent work,all you creative people really are what make the game! :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 1:20 AM
What a wonderful collection of new things for the game. Those of us who play Maxis match don't get enough of them Thanks so much. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 3:52 AM
This is amazingly awesome! I love the bar colors, really love the clutter you added in which go perfectly together! Being as I am always on the hunt for clutter as finishing touches to my homes, I couldn't be happier to come across this. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 11:22 AM
Beautiful set! I love the deco taps- great idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 1:05 AM
Oh my gosh. What a gorgeous set! I always love more clutter (and more space to put it all!) Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 6:34 PM
i love this set so much... are you gonna make a matching fridge??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 7:59 PM
love it
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 4:37 AM
Hey I think you need to update or fix this because for some reason only part of the counters work. The shelves work fine but all of the counters don’t work at all when I try to use them. It keeps saying “Script failed.” I’m not sure of that’s a problem with the game or the item. Please fix. Thank you! Also I love all your work!
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 7:10 PM
In addition to Candy_andy4, your counters work for me in the sense that I can install them in the game but it appears as "no counter space" when my sims want to cook.