Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Color Me Orange (No CC)

by pancake101 Posted 15th Dec 2016 at 9:55 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2018 at 6:50 PM by pancake101

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 1:05 AM
Very beautiful.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SLM56
Very beautiful.

Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 3:57 AM
You made this just for me! Orange is my favorite color :D I love this house, it's gorgeous, and I love the layout too. I don't usually play in Island Paradise (and had no idea about hidden islands!) but I will now just so I can use this beauty <3
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 4:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackCurtains
You made this just for me! Orange is my favorite color I love this house, it's gorgeous, and I love the layout too. I don't usually play in Island Paradise (and had no idea about hidden islands!) but I will now just so I can use this beauty <3

The hidden islands are the ones covered in fog in the ocean! If you follow the steps to unlock "No Trouble Atoll" you'll have the spot to place this home! I'm glad you like it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 7:19 PM
Very nice house as usual, although since I don't actually play the game I won't be able to unlock the island. I'll still explore it and maybe put it somewhere else.

Thanks
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Collector
Very nice house as usual, although since I don't actually play the game I won't be able to unlock the island. I'll still explore it and maybe put it somewhere else.

Thanks

There is a cheat to unlock the islands instantly you can use
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 4:58 PM
Love the architecture!