Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

True Colours Eyes replacer (humans and aliens!)

by SassymcSassafras Posted 21st Dec 2016 at 8:25 PM - Updated 6th Aug 2021 at 1:02 PM by SassymcSassafras : Fixed to work with Eco patch

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 1:12 AM
These are BEAUTIFUL! I've been searching for eyes with more color forever. I might have finally found it in here. I love the various shades of the different colors too, especially the browns (since I feel like so many people neglect brown eyes) and this is just great. Fabulous. Too pretty. So many colors. Too. Thanks so much for this. Can't wait to see what else you got! Hugs and thanks.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KyoSay
These are BEAUTIFUL! I've been searching for eyes with more color forever. I might have finally found it in here. I love the various shades of the different colors too, especially the browns (since I feel like so many people neglect brown eyes) and this is just great. Fabulous. Too pretty. So many colors. Too. Thanks so much for this. Can't wait to see what else you got! Hugs and thanks.

aaah thank you so much! I was super worried about uploading this >w> I'm not so great with like, modding and the like, but I can draw so I figured something like this would be simple enough to do! It means a lot to me that you like it though
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 2:51 PM
these are beautiful, do they work with toddlers yet?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wesleys.momma

Had to delete them because they dont
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 7:59 PM
thanks for this! i've had the same problem with unsaturated eyes and this is perfect ^^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 1:28 AM Last edited by SassymcSassafras : 23rd Jan 2017 at 4:32 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by wesleys.momma

Yes they now work for Toddlers!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PsychoticCat
thanks for this! i've had the same problem with unsaturated eyes and this is perfect ^^

you're so super duper welcome!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Armilus
Had to delete them because they dont

They are now updated for toddlers!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 6:47 AM
Added support for Vampire eyes!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Feb 2017 at 1:36 AM
the alien eyes are cool! could you offer a non default version too? i like them but i dont want to override the originals though. thanks in advance
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EarthSim
the alien eyes are cool! could you offer a non default version too? i like them but i dont want to override the originals though. thanks in advance

Non default added as per your request! Thanks for enjoying the eyes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 5:39 PM
oooo COOL I LOVE IT Thx for makeing this