Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simlish FreePlay Font

by JacobKOrtiz Posted 24th Dec 2016 at 2:04 AM - Updated 24th Dec 2016 at 2:07 PM by JacobKOrtiz
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Dec 2016 at 3:51 AM
I do love a good font! Thank you~!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Dec 2016 at 7:05 AM
Eeee! Thank you for this! I've been working on a Freeplay/S3 font like this off and on for AGES, but haven't been able to get it to look right! I'm so glad someone else got to it! ♥

Just a note though: The X/x and Y/y characters are actually swapped! Here are a few pics I snagged from S3 to show them in use: ~here~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 9:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Franzilla
Eeee! Thank you for this! I've been working on a Freeplay/S3 font like this off and on for AGES, but haven't been able to get it to look right! I'm so glad someone else got to it! ¢¾

Just a note though: The X/x and Y/y characters are actually swapped! Here are a few pics I snagged from S3 to show them in use: ~here~

I fixed the font